Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, aesthetic bih said:

See when you take artistic risks, everybody else follows

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

 

well, thankfully kma committee know and gave txt the deserved credit in their description of lovesong: "although it's not something other than KPOP, it shows that (the song) has took the furthest step in KPOP."

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

Edited by Blank Space

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

24 minutes ago, Blank Space said:

 

well, thankfully kma committee knows and gave txt the deserved credit in their description of lovesong: "although it's not something other than KPOP, it shows that (the song) has took the furthest step in KPOP."

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

#1 Best 2021 K-pop song (as per Billboard) DID THAT! Yes sir

 

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

Xiumin and DO said nope we're retiring :toofunny2: 

 

Edit: oh and Sehun :skull:

 

Edited by IamCY

I think I’m ugly
And nobody wants to love me
Just like her I wanna be pretty
I wanna be pretty
Don’t lie to my face telling me
I’m pretty

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

Ladies I randomly thought of something stupid, and since I miss BLACKPINK I thought of collecting all of Rose's album pc's, since she's my ult. :jonny5:

 

I usually keep my pulls and I'm fine with that but Idk they don't have too many cards and I'm bored hshdhdhd. Do any of y'all have experience with Mercari Japan etc?

22 minutes ago, IamCY said:

Xiumin and DO said nope we're retiring :toofunny2: 

 

Edit: oh and Sehun :skull:

 

I really think Kyungsoo prefers his acting career. His fans need to stop thinking everything is sabotage.

 

Xiumin and Sehun could have come to sing some Exo songs 

Edited by Adama

 

Turns out the stage was slippery because of the Kepler girls bubbles :laugh: 

Aespa back to Korea after smashing at Coachella 

 

They better WORK those Givenchy bags/accessories at the airport. House ambassadors :clap3:

 

 

1 hour ago, Flomik said:

aespa Japanese debut confirmed

Their new official Japan Twitter account just started posting today too :clap3:

 

Edited by Zack

Their weekly vlogs and lives, the MNET reality show, their Naver show coming back next week. Loving all the content but they’re kinda being overworked.

 

 

48 minutes ago, Adama said:

I really think Kyungsoo prefers his acting career. His fans need to stop thinking everything is sabotage.

 

Xiumin and Sehun could have come to sing some Exo songs 

exo-exosehun.gif

1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:


DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

wtf. I know that Twice is huge in Japan but not like this :deadbanana2:

O.O is still the worst song of all time and im 100% convinced not one person on this planet likes the song.. everyone pretending to like it has stockholm syndrome'd themselves into liking it like kpop stans usually do. It will always be funny how stans force themselves to play a song until they convince themselves they like it :bibliahh:Listening to music shouldnt be a chore

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

Anyways watched a bunch of clips from the Twice concert and it was amazing, wish i was there.. need them to comeback soon :jonny2:
 

Edited by TaylenaStan

1 minute ago, TaylenaStan said:

O.O is still the worst song of all time and im 100% convinced not one person on this planet likes the song.. everyone pretending to like it has stockholm syndrome'd themselves into liking it like kpop stans usually do. It will always be funny how stans force themselves to play a song until they convince themselves they like it :bibliahh:Listening to music shouldnt be a chore

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu
 

Personally after hearing it for the first time I felt the same way then Jinni singing "NMIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" kept popping into my head and after hearing it on TikTok a few more times I slowly started getting into it. It was an organique experience for me.. :gaycat4:

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

Yujeong SNL skits trending #5 and #6 on Youtube SK

 

 

I wish the group skit was trending too because it's pretty funny

 

 

9 hours ago, JonginBey said:

@MusicFan98 wait, will Younghoon (Orbit) have to enlist since he's Korean? I kinda want to stan him too, but he's already 29, and I don't want him to get shipped off right when I'm getting into him :biblionny:

 

Edit: Just found his IG and saw that he enlisted in February. I hate it here!

 

tumblr_inline_o6ks6eos7M1s801ah_500.gif

Omg I didn't know about this:dies:  I hope the group comes back soon, and well maybe he can comeback later on:jonnycat: I hate the enlistment thingy.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.