Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

8 hours ago, Daydream said:

The fact that this thread hasn't reached 100 pages.

 

X9sFxbg.gif

It what this ***** deserves for giving us nothing.

 

X9sFxbg.gif

 

5 hours ago, EnoughSaid said:

That’s definitely the tea, Amorphous retweeted her announcement. I mean this is cute but definitely lowers my excitement. If anything, I’ll be most excited for this new tweaked Morales mix cause he slays. The rest we have

Yeah this (if that track listing is true).

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 697.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

She could have used the majestic SNL performance of My All instead of the Divas live one we've had for the longest :rip: 

It’s not surprising there are no new songs on Butterfly 25 as if there were outtakes from the Butterfly sessions we would have known it long ago. It’s interesting that Mariah has always pretty much written/recorded just enough songs for an album and rarely has outtakes (and the very few outtakes she does have, we now have thanks to The Raretitties).

 

It’s very different from the process of other artists like Beyoncé, MJ, Prince, who often have tens to hundreds of songs written/recorded for an album and only select the best ones for the final cut.

The lottery performance is in playback like... are they serious? :deadbanana4:

 

weren't the DivasLive audios dubbed and tweaked in studio too?

V5KN4xK.gif

2 hours ago, Daydream said:

It’s not surprising there are no new songs on Butterfly 25 as if there were outtakes from the Butterfly sessions we would have known it long ago. It’s interesting that Mariah has always pretty much written/recorded just enough songs for an album and rarely has outtakes (and the very few outtakes she does have, we now have thanks to The Raretitties).

 

It’s very different from the process of other artists like Beyoncé, MJ, Prince, who often have tens to hundreds of songs written/recorded for an album and only select the best ones for the final cut.

My thoughts exactly, I knew we wouldn’t have unreleased songs cause either she would’ve mentioned their existences at some point and / or she would’ve included some in The Rarities.

 

I’m excited to hear this new rendition of The Roof and the new morales remix of Honey to be honest but most of all, I’m so happy she’s properly remastering her videography, that alone is worth of celebration!

18 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

My thoughts exactly, I knew we wouldn’t have unreleased songs cause either she would’ve mentioned their existences at some point and / or she would’ve included some in The Rarities.

 

I’m excited to hear this new rendition of The Roof and the new morales remix of Honey to be honest but most of all, I’m so happy she’s properly remastering her videography, that alone is worth of celebration!

The new renditioon of The Roof came out with her Masterclass. It's been on YouTube for ages.

 

 

Where the **** is Someone’s Ugly Daughter? didn’t she say she’d put it out nearly two years ago…
 

azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

 

 

Edited by Miracle Whip

4 minutes ago, Miracle Whip said:

Where the **** is Someone’s Ugly Daughter? didn’t she say she’d put it out nearly two years ago…
 

azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

 

 

b235f8a1abc5025fd41845c5e1babf7890f14e06

11 minutes ago, Miracle Whip said:

Where the **** is Someone’s Ugly Daughter? didn’t she say she’d put it out nearly two years ago…
 

azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

 

 

I've been asking the same question for the past 2 years. I hate her.

 

w8SlNdm.jpg 

1 hour ago, JoAddams said:

TElqBPn.gif

 

They could have at least used a different album cover to make it a bit special - even if it was only this one:

 

75425c6bd47a77132de46dbd0559ded1.800x800x1.jpg

The new Butterfly remix is cute. I think it is better than the non-Morales remixes it originally had. 

 

I love the new Honey remix. I think they used different vocals from the original Morales remix recording session. :jonny5:

 

We need Moorales to collaborate on a new house track. They just proved they still make magic together. :WAP:

Edited by EJQL8
Edit

18 minutes ago, Daydream said:

 

 

They could have at least used a different album cover to make it a bit special - even if it was only this one:

 

75425c6bd47a77132de46dbd0559ded1.800x800x1.jpg

lazy Mimi's team. it will be only for box :deadbanana4:

The logo she's currently using on her website

 

MC_NewLogo_2020-600.png

 

is basically the #MCSummer2012 (Triumphant) logo.

 

mc-summer-2012.jpg

 

Her team really can't come up with anything new. :rip:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.