Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

So is she working on a new studio album? Caution was amazing and I’m loving the Christmas thing but she needs to capitalise on it with some new music. 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 697.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

8 minutes ago, Slap said:

So is she working on a new studio album? Caution was amazing and I’m loving the Christmas thing but she needs to capitalise on it with some new music. 

I think she’s been on-and-off. Last year she said she was writing music for a new album, and then earlier this year she said she hasn’t even started to think about a new album as she’s busy with other projects (that never seem to come to fruition like The Butterfly Sessions, the biopic, finishing MC30, re-recording SUD, the gospel Christmas album, #Butterfly25). :rip:


There’s definitely nothing coming this year. Q3/Q4 2023 if we’re lucky.

Edited by Daydream

28 minutes ago, Slap said:

So is she working on a new studio album?

I hope so :coffee2:

15 hours ago, Rocket said:

I love this performance.

 

 

Yup! I could listen to ha on repeat over and over 24/7  :jonnycat:

Also screaming at Mariah putting David in his place at the end of the vid :dies:

2 hours ago, Saddy said:

 

This ***** really said “let me go to an amusement park in hideous ******* heels”.

46 minutes ago, Rocket said:

This ***** really said “let me go to an amusement park in hideous ******* heels”.

+the leggings :skull:

 

ha b00bs are starting to sag like crazy.

#RemoveTheImplants

46 minutes ago, noonbob said:

ha b00bs are starting to sag like crazy.

#RemoveTheImplants

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

4DbGVeD.gif

2 hours ago, noonbob said:

+the leggings :skull:

 

ha b00bs are starting to sag like crazy.

#RemoveTheImplants

Did she strap ha kankles? Or did her big ol' man feet blow the heel out of the leggings?

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

Did she strap ha kankles? Or did her big ol' man feet blow the heel out of the leggings?

:rip:

 

WTKUWkG.jpg

47 minutes ago, Rocket said:

What an unfortunate picture.

 

 

LuBKL3g.png

 

Did she photoshop her eye out? 

35 minutes ago, Rocket said:

 

They're back at it.

Ah ****, here we go again :rip:

you guys are so disgusting with those comments about a woman's body

The highlight on Music Box. Slays the eardrums over these vokalllllsss! 
 

 

4 hours ago, skinnylegendBR said:

you guys are so disgusting with those comments about a woman's body

I’ll make them about anyones body. I won’t discriminate. So go clutch your pearls somewhere else.

 

:nicole:

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.