Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 697.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

1 hour ago, noonbob said:

The way this base died (again) after Honey remastered hype settled.

 

MAoA5D5.gif

Moo is over

 

gLr2AQT.gif

Butterfly playlist has also been removed from her official YT account:gayriahcat1:

If anyone is going to host the Lambily Awards (not now but maybe in 2035) here is a pic of the award lol 

HEbQjkt.png

I was just browsing through my archives and found this pic I made last year lol

Edited by Saddy

2 minutes ago, Saddy said:

If anyone is going to host the Lambily Awards (not now but maybe in 2035) here is a pic of the award lol 

HEbQjkt.png

I was just browsing through my archives and found this pic I made last year lol

That's cute :laugh:

11 minutes ago, Rocket said:

 

**** me

Didn't they release it last year? :biblionny:

3 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Didn't they release it last year? :biblionny:

We got the glitter version last year

 

532336-Product-0-I-637655764348881553_800x800.jpg?v=1629943700

Just now, Rocket said:

We got the glitter version last year

 

532336-Product-0-I-637655764348881553_800x800.jpg?v=1629943700

Oh right, I forgot about this one lol I thought they will release the same model as last year :dies:

On 9/12/2022 at 1:50 PM, Rocket said:

What if she's re-recorded the entire Butterfly album in The Butterfly Lounge and that's what she's giving us for Butterfly25 this week?

 

NihYDAO.gif

Outside (2022 version) would be amazing

39 minutes ago, Rocket said:

The ***** came through and now we've got Honey in 4K.

 

 

:jonny4:

Celebrating this with a stream of her best track now in Dolby Atmos 

3 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Does anyone else like this one? :eddie:

 

I'm sorry, but this song is

 

qXIrNI3.gif

4 minutes ago, Rocket said:

I'm sorry, but this song is

 

qXIrNI3.gif

I'm about ready to end it all because you 

IHd2sfL.gif

3 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

I'm about ready to end it all because you 

IHd2sfL.gif

bg8iyet.gif

Welp. Not me listening to Butterfly on Spotify and I just noticed Fly Away has been blocked/removed from the album. 

5 hours ago, Saddy said:

Butterfly playlist has also been removed from her official YT account:gayriahcat1:

I heard she's replacing the old tracks with re-recordings

 

NihYDAO.gif

1 hour ago, xrosup said:

I heard she's replacing the old tracks with re-recordings

 

NihYDAO.gif

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

NO ONE wants that wtf ??!?!

:deadbanana4:

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.