Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

11 hours ago, suburbannature said:

taustin is back

Cool! Finally some drama to bring life to this dead base. 

 

suburbannature

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 697.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

 

Her voice has declined a lot since 2016, tbh.

 

 

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Her voice has declined a lot since 2016, tbh.

 

I think she no longer has one

4067A7A2-D433-499B-9468-EDAD598F96FA.thu

9 hours ago, suburbannature said:

 

Her voice has declined a lot since 2016, tbh.

 

 

SSFTriah remains her last hurrah.

3 hours ago, killer_rose said:

SSFTriah remains her last hurrah.

2018 had some cute moments with that one My All and a couple of Vision of Love 

10 hours ago, GodControl said:

I need a new studio album from Queen Mariah! :heart: I can't believe it's been almost four years since she blessed us with her magnum opus, Caution! :heart2:

Hope her new album is able to surpass Caution quality wise

6 hours ago, Devin said:

:jonny5:

I will never understand why this was a b-side and never an album track :deadbanana:

5 hours ago, suburbannature said:

2018 had some cute moments with that one My All and a couple of Vision of Love 

And she looked amazing. I just wish she was less raspy and was more adventurous with her upper register. Those Make It Happen performances were not it. 

8 hours ago, Devin said:

:jonny5:

Moo's second best song in her discography. 

 

:wanda:

10 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I will never understand why this was a b-side and never an album track :deadbanana:

Motorola 

 

8 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Moo's second best song in her discography. 

 

:wanda:

Spilled

 

 

I hope this isn't disappointing. Give us remastered videos, demos, Butterfly Tour footage, an unreleased song or two, SNL/Letterman/Essence Awards performances remastered, the Brandy re-recording (I guess). What else?

 

I also hope we get new retrospective reviews. I need a 9.0 from P4k. 

 

 

Restricted from posting for the last 48 hours, but I'm back and just in time.

 

Happy Anniversary

 

Hate on me, much as you want to.

 

diof5vF.gif

The way Butterfly25 is going to be a huge letdown. 

 

There aren't even outtakes (that we know of).

On 9/9/2022 at 6:01 PM, GodControl said:

I need a new studio album from Queen Mariah! :heart: I can't believe it's been almost four years since she blessed us with her magnum opus, Caution! :heart2:

Ban

4 hours ago, tootight49 said:

Stream the best song on Glitter 

 

 

I don't support abortions #ProLife

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.