Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

@Saddy Can you make this one in atrl avi size requirements?

 

tumblr_inline_ri28omDnmJ1qktomp_500.gif

 

 

Yep 

k4rTC2A.gif

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 697.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

tumblr_inline_ri28obuD4C1qktomp_500.gif tumblr_inline_ri28oez4801qktomp_500.gif tumblr_inline_ri28oijPbI1qktomp_500.gif tumblr_inline_ri28omDnmJ1qktomp_500.gif tumblr_inline_ri28op0KcD1qktomp_500.gif tumblr_inline_ri28osycig1qktomp_500.gif tumblr_inline_ri28ovO5rk1qktomp_500.gif tumblr_inline_ri28p07C781qktomp_500.gif tumblr_inline_ri28p4nQnx1qktomp_500.gif tumblr_inline_ri28s6GRU71qktomp_500.gif

Skinny after breakup

 

tumblr_inline_ri28ovO5rk1qktomp_500.gif

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

@Saddy Can you make this one in atrl avi size requirements?

 

tumblr_inline_ri28omDnmJ1qktomp_500.gif

 

 

I always scream knowing she dives in wearing her dress as a cape.

WHATS GOING ON-

 

THE F LOOKS LIKE THEY SHOOT IT TODAY YES HD YES MARIAH YES SKINNY :jonny5:

tumblr_inline_ri28ovO5rk1qktomp_500.gif

Glitter going mega-viral but we're not allowed to post it

dgbser.thumb.png.b708ea08780562c1a31f61a

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

Glitter going mega-viral but we're not allowed to post it

dgbser.thumb.png.b708ea08780562c1a31f61a

Where?

Her background vocals were top tier on Glitter

 

She should have just used one version of Loverboy and thrown on Love is a Battlefield or another outtake 

Didn't Mean To Turn You on one of her best-ever songs, why?

yhitKbd.gif

She really needs to open the vault for the Glitter era. It's gotta be the only album of hers that's got plenty of off cuts we haven't heard.

 

This is great, but I wanna know what else she's sitting on.

 

 

Just now, Rocket said:

She really needs to open the vault for the Glitter era. It's gotta be the only album of hers that's got plenty of off cuts we haven't heard.

 

This is great, but I wanna know what else she's sitting on.

 

 

The way I know there's a Prince or MJ duet out there somewhere she's hiding

 

All those 80s classics you just know she covered for the soundtrack but didn't use.

 

:jonny5:

Mariah singing a pro-abortion anthem for a bunch of orphans was so psychotic :gaycat6:

We should do a non-single rate. Like even excluding limited singles with videos.

 

Also, Want You is in the top three on Glitter with Lead the Way and DMTTYO

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

We should do a non-single rate. Like even excluding limited singles with videos.

 

Also, Want You is in the top three on Glitter with Lead the Way and DMTTYO

Outside coming for the win. 

1 minute ago, killer_rose said:

Outside coming for the win. 

Vanishing, Outside, Melt Away, Didn't Mean To Turn You On, Bliss, Circles, Giving Me Life, 8th Grade, Candy Bling

 

So many of the deep cuts got limited releases (If It's Over, Underneath the Stars, The Roof, Breakdown, Fly Like a Bird)

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Vanishing, Outside, Melt Away, Didn't Mean To Turn You On, Bliss, Circles, Giving Me Life, 8th Grade, Candy Bling

 

So many of the deep cuts got limited releases (If It's Over, Underneath the Stars, The Roof, Breakdown, Fly Like a Bird)

Taste.

  • ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Saddy said:

tumblr_inline_ri28obuD4C1qktomp_500.gif tumblr_inline_ri28oez4801qktomp_500.gif tumblr_inline_ri28oijPbI1qktomp_500.gif tumblr_inline_ri28omDnmJ1qktomp_500.gif tumblr_inline_ri28op0KcD1qktomp_500.gif tumblr_inline_ri28osycig1qktomp_500.gif tumblr_inline_ri28ovO5rk1qktomp_500.gif tumblr_inline_ri28p07C781qktomp_500.gif tumblr_inline_ri28p4nQnx1qktomp_500.gif tumblr_inline_ri28s6GRU71qktomp_500.gif

Nah this body tho :smitten:

 

spacer.png

 

Is this new??


Edit: never mind it's not - the Damizza song, but I've never heard it in full.

 

 

Edited by suburbannature

We need this footage in HD.

 

Release the making of for Butterfly25.

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.