Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

So many anniversaries

 

 

God Takes Time shits on I Don't Wanna Die.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

32 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

God Takes Time shits on I Don't Wanna Die.

tumblr_inline_r47vpwUHiV1qktomp_500.gif

9 hours ago, suburbannature said:

The way Butterfly25 is going to be a huge letdown. 

 

There aren't even outtakes (that we know of).

I hope to God she hasn't rerecord more music from it. 

1 hour ago, mariahcarey said:

I hope to God she hasn't rerecord more music from it. 

Honestly, I would like that rather than absolutely nothing.

2 hours ago, mariahcarey said:

I hope to God she hasn't rerecord more music from it. 

I agree

Was this remastered in this quality or her team changed it today?

 

 

27 minutes ago, Musicology said:

Was this remastered in this quality or her team changed it today?

 

 

They changed it, it was crusty looking before. 

Looks great now.

 

:jonny4:

39 minutes ago, Musicology said:

Was this remastered in this quality or her team changed it today?

 

 

OMG it's perfect :jonny5:

1 minute ago, Saddy said:

OMG it's perfect :jonny5:

IKR!!!!!

 

7vQLWfX.png

 

The rest of ha videography is waiting!!!!

Can't wait for the remastered version of My All :jonny5: my new avi is coming

1 minute ago, noonbob said:

Come on gurls, @Rocket @Melancholy @killer_rose @Slamless @suburbannature

 

Let's get moist talking about Honey

 

nice find @Musicology:heart2:

I get MOIST looking at her in REMASTERED quality.

 

7vQLWfX.png

1 minute ago, Saddy said:

Can't wait for the remastered version of My All :jonny5: my new avi is coming

omg we BETTER be getting this!

1 minute ago, noonbob said:

@Saddy... @killer_rose says do your thing and pump out them new honey gifs!

 

:jonny4:

Yes :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Come on gurls, @Rocket @Melancholy @killer_rose @Slamless @suburbannature

 

Let's get moist talking about Honey

 

nice find @Musicology:heart2:

:heart:

36 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Can't wait for the remastered version of My All :jonny5: my new avi is coming

YES I need it:jonny4:

Damn. That Honey remaster looks so good - whoever adjusted her videos with AI in 2020 was trash. 

@Saddy Can you make this one in atrl avi size requirements?

 

tumblr_inline_ri28omDnmJ1qktomp_500.gif

 

 

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.