Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Saddy said:

For what? to let him know that we are still thinking/talking about him (besides considering him as a delulu person) while he ignores us?

tumblr_inline_rbivzmcySw1qktomp_500.gif

it's a no from me

SmLmCnY.gif

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

1 hour ago, HarajukuPrincess said:

I know this is….off topic here :keir:

 

But it's the 19th birthday for this masterpiece!

 

 

A friend got me into her and the rest is herstory :jonnycat:

 

 

edit: I can't make threads yet lol

Omg yasss

I also be lip syncing to her songs just like Mariah does

#ATrueLamb

23 hours ago, Saddy said:

For delulu people :alexz2:

OMFG!! Looks like I need to see the show again this summer!!!

But I need to wear a wig this time cause I don't need Mariah to think I'm obsessed.mp3 when we make eye contact

esdfegjdfskljndfsjsdfg

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

Omg yasss

I also be lip syncing to her songs just like Mariah does

#ATrueLamb

Okay I like Xtina too, but now that I know you're a LAMB 🐑, I won't downvote your Beyoncé shade :rofl:

 

And yes, Amerie is underrated as heck and thank God Jlo didn't get to STEAL "1 Thing"!!

Edited by HarajukuPrincess

3 minutes ago, HarajukuPrincess said:

Okay I like Xtina too, but now that I know you're a LAMB 🐑, I won't downvote your Beyoncé shade :rofl:

 

And yes, Amerie is underrated as heck and thank God Jlo didn't get to STEAL "1 Thing"!!

Ohhh yes gurl, I saw Mariah live last Friday.

And thank you gurllll, you don't know how mad I get knowing da bees can downvote me all they want, and I can't do anything about it cause they took my reaction privileges away from me. 

 

Also 1 Thing is my song!!! ohh yassss gurl,  I like to get crunk to it all the time, then listen to "Fly Like a Bird" for forgiveness.

bnjkgmnek;jgndsfjklgnmrfsklg

35 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Lies. You don't want him to leave his number.

You know me so well

1530421271_K9lR7eq(1).thumb.gif.8ca4e556

9 hours ago, noonbob said:

2008riah was so gorgeous!

Can she come back?

 

agassi08-3.jpg

she looks so pretty and well aged there

46 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Oh wow, how did they know? :dies: 

Prepare for the pre-recorded vocals.

9 hours ago, James_Dean said:

This is what we've come to... appreciating AI covers

noonbob

It's Mariah's fault, she doesn't give us anything and the few times she has, it's always messy.

 

noonbob

 

Throw AI Moo into the studio and nut out several albums!

 

:jonny5:

Hi guys, what's your favourite Moo's remixes, esp the re-sung ones or with different structures? I'm compiling a playlist for myself, but I really don't have time to listen to all of them :rip: 

somebody please make Ava's Ghost x AI Moo ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

oh and 'I'm Still Here' by Tisha just for laufsss tumblr_inline_sc1w1wf9Ld1qktomp_500.gif 

Quote

 

Daniel Bedingfield will finally release his 'lost' Mariah Carey collaboration, Thousand Life Times, after two decades.

"There are hundreds and thousands of songs that are recorded and left on hard drives, hundreds of the best albums I have ever heard that record companies have just never released," he added.

 

"And so what I am fascinated with right now is creating a system to get those unreleased songs released. Because the record companies don't care about them but the artists really do, and the fans do."

 

His plan is to share a 40-second "TikTok length" clip of an older, unreleased recording and see if it hooks fans. "Then fans create videos for them blow them up on socials and then the artist knows, 'Oh actually this music that is unreleased is the hit as it's going viral'," he explains.

 

We still don't have a new album it's been six years.

 

 

And speaking of shame, shame on @MariahCarey 

 

 

Edited by Miracle Whip

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6ebH38rP3t/

 

Hate when pop favs do collabs with sports teams because the comment section becomes the PITS due to sports straights :///

 

Still happy for promo :heart:

Edited by I Melt Away

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.