Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

She’s been looking amazing 

 

 

these new era rumors better be true 

The fact she ain't made an appearance at any Grammy event in years means something is up. You don't put yourself out there any not follow it up with anything.

 

She better schmooze that Grammy committee.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 697.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

I need her to take a picture with Megan tonight, granny would fume so hard

5 hours ago, Stepfon said:

GFdybx3XsAAu0-C?format=jpg&name=medium

TONIGHT!

This!!!

 

:jonny5:

 

Light-years better than the tat she wore the other day.

I believe Mariah is such a beautiful woman. So damn talented too. I’m sure people around her must be the happiest. I remember her youtube video where they sang “everything fades away” and that one lady started crying. 
 

Such a legendary career :heart2: 

 

I became a huge fan thanks to Caution though :cupid:


 

Where is this look from omg I need to see it :jonny: the footage is not in this video 

 

I've been having such a Rainbow phase lately, a very underrated record. It's in my top5 to be honest. 

7 hours ago, Crank_It_Up said:

It shouldn’t come as a surprise tbh. They did an interview together a few years ago where they discussed about potentially collaborating on the right song. 
 

I don’t know about others, but I will be VERY EXCITED if this turns out to be true. 

thanks for letting me know, i’ll find this interview i didn’t know about it!

 

i don’t like when she water’s down her discography with mediocrity. mariah’s music is excellent and she is a genius, she should continue collab-ing with people close to her lane (blood orange, slick rick). 

 

cardi b is far from excellent, she is not a good rapper, she is a gimmick and i hope if this collab is true it’s for cardi’s project or something else like a soundtrack 

 

Edited by oshyms

1 hour ago, AxelFox said:


 

Where is this look from omg I need to see it :jonny: the footage is not in this video 

 

I've been having such a Rainbow phase lately, a very underrated record. It's in my top5 to be honest. 

I'm sure it's from the tour, this ***** needs to give us all her tour footage from over the years. It's not like the HQ footage doesn't exist.

 

 

:jonny5:

9 hours ago, Stepfon said:

GFdybx3XsAAu0-C?format=jpg&name=medium

TONIGHT!

 

8 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

 

Oh *****. She looked stunning last night

 

 

Cmon mother

9 hours ago, Stepfon said:

GFdybx3XsAAu0-C?format=jpg&name=medium

TONIGHT!

She's like mermaid, oh wait! No, she IS

Edited by sweetheart

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

Is she presenting tonight or something?

News: 

“I’m working on a new album, yeah it’s exciting. I have like half finished and doing some production now and need to record the vocals yeah”

Lambs citing Roger Friedman - a new low

 

he's just gonna mention the AIWFCIY lawsuit or something

6 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

tumblr_inline_r4mwkuynAD1qktomp_500.gif?

 

@Saddy can you make this avi size

No, but for you I'll make an exception

AAzpjZx.gif

Her renaissance tour serve :jonny2:

 

something HAS to come please im begging

3 minutes ago, Saddy said:

No, but for you I'll make an exception

AAzpjZx.gif

thanks, legend

 

AAzpjZx.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.