Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

I have the numbered picture disc and the non numbered picture disc.

I might have to buy one off you so my collection is complete :gayriahcat2:

8 hours ago, TheRealGâteau said:

Thanks for sharing that compilation! Managed to listen to all of those songs yesterday.

 

I did enjoy If We, Want You and the cover of LNADJSML a lot. :party:As for the rest was unfortunately not so much my cup of tea, especially not IDMTTYO - sorry. But I mean, this was my first listen roughly 20 years after its release and most songs (naturally) sound a lil dated to me (those drums espc, ick!) . Again, thanks for providing that song selection. I have a new found respect for Mariah and her musical talent regardless of not loving all of her songs. 

 

Fantasy, however, I just can't get enough of. Oooof, I didn't expect to get blown away like this. Lambs, please suggest good remixes/bootlegs (the two officials on AM I didn't like) and performances. :WAP:


You’re welcome.

 

I’m gonna post some dance remixes of Mariah’s songs for you when I get the chance.

 

 

5 hours ago, Rocket said:

Maybe sis wants to be harassed.

 

winmCkW.gif

Y9onuqf.gif

4 hours ago, noonbob said:

How do you know it's him?

 

tumblr_inline_r3o6h5C5lA1qktomp_500.gif

Cuz he was talking about suburban under my IG post. 

 

4uO53BS.gif

23 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Cuz he was talking about suburban under my IG post. 

 

4uO53BS.gif

:rip:

The Obsession, Poor @suburbannature

I guess @Bacardo Royaleis happy it's not him anymore.

 

tumblr_inline_r3o6h5C5lA1qktomp_500.gif

2 hours ago, noonbob said:

:rip:

The Obsession, Poor @suburbannature

I guess @Bacardo Royaleis happy it's not him anymore.

 

tumblr_inline_r3o6h5C5lA1qktomp_500.gif

 

the way I haven’t even been active and he’s still obsessing over me :deadbanana2:

 

22 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

 

the way I haven’t even been active and he’s still obsessing over me :deadbanana2:

 

In his mind it's a ...

 

 

Why don't you give in and ride him one off?

 

tumblr_inline_racwgahewu1qktomp_500.gif

Dinah from Fifth Harmony was on Mariah's live im surprise they interact so much.

1 minute ago, Topaz said:

Dinah from Fifth Harmony was on Mariah's live im surprise they interact so much.

Moo just doing some last minute charity work.

16 hours ago, TheRealGâteau said:

Thanks for sharing that compilation! Managed to listen to all of those songs yesterday.

 

I did enjoy If We, Want You and the cover of LNADJSML a lot. :party:As for the rest was unfortunately not so much my cup of tea, especially not IDMTTYO - sorry. But I mean, this was my first listen roughly 20 years after its release and most songs (naturally) sound a lil dated to me (those drums espc, ick!) . Again, thanks for providing that song selection. I have a new found respect for Mariah and her musical talent regardless of not loving all of her songs. 

 

Fantasy, however, I just can't get enough of. Oooof, I didn't expect to get blown away like this. Lambs, please suggest good remixes/bootlegs (the two officials on AM I didn't like) and performances. :WAP:

Girl, it directly samples an 80s funk song :deadbanana4:

 

Didn't Mean To Turn You On is the best song on Glitter with Lead the Way and Want You, IMO. She was in her creative bag on that album.

 

As far as other songs to check out - I'm a big fan of her deep cuts. I think they eclipse her singles:

 

90s

Vanishing

Alone in Love

And You Don't Remember

If It's Over

The Wind

Anytime You Need a Friend (deep cut for non-Lambs)

Underneath the Stars

Melt Away

Looking In

Daydream Interlude (or any of her 90s house remixes like Joy to the World, AYNAF, Can't Take That Away, Fly Away Reprise)

Breakdown

The Roof

Fourth of July

Outside

Bliss

Petals

Crybaby

 

00s

(you already heard Glitter so I'll skip)

Boy (I Need You)

Yours 

You Got Me

My Saving Grace

Irresistible 

Mine Again

Say Something

Circles

Stay the Night

Fly Like a Bird

I'll Be Loving You Long Time

I Wish You Well

Betcha 'Gon Know

Candy Bling

It's a Wrap

 

10s

Dedicated

Faded

Camouflage

Make It Look Good

8th Grade

Caution

Giving Me Life

 

Rarities and Hip-Hop Remixes

One Night

Slipping Away

Out Here On My Own

Always Be My Baby (Dupri Mix)

Fantasy (Bad Boy Mix)

My All/Stay Awhile

Thank God I Found You (Make It Last)

I Still Believe/Pure Imagination

Underneath the Stars (Drifting Mix)

Anytime You Need a Friend (Soul Convention)

 

Unreleased

I Feel It 

There Goes My Heart

There For Me

Time of Your Life (Pepsi)

Skydiving

Prom Queen (from Someone's Ugly Daughter)

 

Live Covers (not including studio versions or I'll Be There)

You and I (Stevie Wonder)

If Only You Knew/SOTR (Patti LaBelle)

We're Not Making Love (Barbra) w/ Michael Bolton

Chain of Fools (Aretha) w/ Aretha

With You I'm Born Again (Billy Preston and Syreeta Wright) w/ John Legend

 

Essential Singles (IMO)

Vision of Love

Love Takes Time
Emotions

Can't Let Go

Make It Happen

I'll Be There

Dreamlover

Hero (Live Versions)

Fantasy

One Sweet Day 

Always Be My Baby

Honey

My All

Heartbreaker

Loverboy 

Lead the Way

It's Like That

We Belong Together

Shake It Off

#Beautiful

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by suburbannature

15 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

10s

Dedicated

Faded

Camouflage

Make It Look Good

8th Grade

Caution

Giving Me Life

+ The Art Of Letting Go & One More Try:coffee2:

Just now, Saddy said:

+ The Art Of Letting Go & One More Try:coffee2:

That's a good way to get him to never listen to Mariah again.

7 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

That's a good way to get him to never listen to Mariah again.

tumblr_inline_r3pw7pbxTo1qktomp_500.gif

 

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

I love One More Try :gaycat4:

Taste :WAP:

Almost Home is lowkey one of the best Mariah songs of the century

 

I Said What I Said GIFs | Tenor

 

 

17 minutes ago, LesFleur said:

Almost Home is lowkey one of the best Mariah songs of the century

 

I Said What I Said GIFs | Tenor

 

 

It's okay that I only like the first 10 seconds?

tumblr_inline_r3o6hln4DA1qktomp_500.gif

The way Moo could have been a Disney theme song darling but she refuses to acknowledge songs not written by her.

 

xInWBfn.gif

8 hours ago, noonbob said:

:rip:

The Obsession, Poor @suburbannature

I guess @Bacardo Royaleis happy it's not him anymore.

 

tumblr_inline_r3o6h5C5lA1qktomp_500.gif

 

I still don't know her

 

tumblr_inline_r3o6h5C5lA1qktomp_500.gif

2 hours ago, LesFleur said:

Almost Home is lowkey one of the best Mariah songs of the century

 

I Said What I Said GIFs | Tenor

 

 

Telling facts.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.