Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

ClassicATRL is back. 

 

@Rocket fighting with Norman on every page. :ahh:

 

Fan Base: Mariah Carey - Classic ATRL

:rip:

 

Let me pour myself a drink and settle in.

 

Skimming through some of the pages real quick. We sure were messy. Nothings changed.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

5 hours ago, killer_rose said:

ClassicATRL is back. 

 

@Rocket fighting with Norman on every page. :ahh:

 

Fan Base: Mariah Carey - Classic ATRL

omg THE history :jonnycat:

4 hours ago, Rocket said:

:rip:

 

Let me pour myself a drink and settle in.

 

Skimming through some of the pages real quick. We sure were messy. Nothings changed.

Your foot was firmly pressed on his neck. :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, killer_rose said:

BX73dPa.png

This is her now. Thinking she's feeding the lambs, but it's all a show.

28 minutes ago, Rocket said:

 

Alexa play Cruise Control

I always thought she already had the primary custody of the kids because it looks like they're with her all the time.

Yikes, messy. It’s probably best for the kiddos, though.

6 minutes ago, Pecinta Mariah said:

IMG-20230111-120324.jpg

 

I was such a post-***** :skull:

P3Ey9oH_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

 

The gap :rip:

50 minutes ago, Pecinta Mariah said:

P3Ey9oH_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

 

The gap :rip:

Serving me.

 

30 minutes ago, Pecinta Mariah said:

https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=171898&page=773

 

The "do u want my heart" saga still gets me :deadbanana4:

Never forget. I hope whoever won that stupid necklace, hocked it.

Oldtrl is fun yes but the deleted MIDtrl where the post counts got crazy and iconic meltdowns happened was still a fulfilled funfest for the base and... that completely gone isn't it :monkey: then it died

23 minutes ago, tootight49 said:

It's literally a rehash of  We Belong Together.

16 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

It's literally a rehash of  We Belong Together.

Agree. It’s just the superior song vocally and production wise imo. 

I'm unironically listening to I Want To Know What Success In Brazil Is and liking it

 

 

I can't believe that she worked with Diane Warren and David Foster (the people behind huge ballads such as I Have Nothing, Because You Loved Me or Un-Break My Heart) on a few occasions and the songs they wrote together are atrocious (After Tonight, There for Me). :gaycat6:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.