Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (ā‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

47 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Like literally WHO asked for gospel. Did she forget her entire fan base is comprised of sinners

She really said ā€œI’m gonna feed you lambs

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

garbage.ā€.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITYĀ Ā  I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums wereĀ 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again Ā 

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

2016riah remains her last hurrah (and Asia 2018riah)

Ā 

Ā 

Today marks the 10th Anniversary of my first time seeing Moo live.

Ā 

The way I was there to witness this.

Ā 

Ā 

Are we ready for the last time seeing her chart for a year? A year of lashingsĀ 

Ā 

im kind of over atrl stan wars it’s the same tired moo drag every timeĀ 

10 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

im kind of over atrl stan wars it’s the same tired moo drag every timeĀ 

just ignore themĀ 

25 minutes ago, Saddy said:

just ignore themĀ 

@suburbannature? Ignore them?

Ā 

Good one @Saddy

Ā 

:fan:

Ā 

5 minutes ago, Rocket said:

@suburbannature? Ignore them?

Ā 

Good one @Saddy

Ā 

:fan:

Ā 

This is what I do, why should I waste time on these people who say the same thing over and over again? like, if you want my attention, come up with something interesting, with something new idkĀ 

I don’t even see the point in having a back and forth with a goats. They aren’t gonna change their minds and they refuse to be school even with receipts given.

5 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Not me returning to reads

This is good practice for you. Can you ignore them? Or will you bite?

Ā 

:fan:

Ā 

1 hour ago, tootight49 said:

:biblionny:
Ā 

Ā 

Top-tier track.Ā 

Ā 

And everything I do

I do for you

And you are every part

Of me

And I don't want to face

Another day

Alone

Without

Your loooooooooove

Cause

All

IIiiiiiiiiii ever wanted

Ā 

18 minutes ago, Devin said:

Bottom tier track, from bottom tier album.

Shush, you.Ā 

Edited by Ibrahim

Ā 

The flip to falsetto at the end is SO GORGEOUS.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Never seen this before. She confirms she was sick on Music Box Tour.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by suburbannature

3 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Ā 

The flip to falsetto at the end is SO GORGEOUS.Ā 

It's sad that she'll never get even this back without surgery or major vocal rehab.

Just now, suburbannature said:

It's sad that she'll never get even this back without surgery or major vocal rehab.

Let me be a delulu lamb and say that she was very sick and her nodules acted up during the Xmas concerts. After all she said the voice is back.Ā :party:

Report the Celine thread in base it’s become a moo bashing thread

Ā 

Ā mariah-carey-shade.gif

36 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Report the Celine thread in base it’s become a moo bashing thread

Ā 

Ā mariah-carey-shade.gif

I don't see anything there

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.