Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 699.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Did any new lambs join in yet? Lord knows we need new people around here 

 

B8574381-FF22-43-EB-9-CDA-1323489-B021-F

5 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Did any new lambs join in yet? Lord knows we need new people around here 

 

B8574381-FF22-43-EB-9-CDA-1323489-B021-F

I mean I’m new as of two months ago but I’m here as a certified Lamb :WAP:

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

Fla4sWKXoAENoqj?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Charmbracelet lowkey slayed

6 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Charmbracelet lowkey slayed

The cheating though, because they include IKWYW’s streams.

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

The cheating though, because they include IKWYW’s streams.

I thought that would include for The Remixes album? Isn’t that the album the song is on, at least it is for me?

Just now, CottageHore said:

I thought that would include for The Remixes album? Isn’t that the album the song is on, at least it is for me?

Correct. Lambs are just desperate to inflate Anklemonitor abysmal numbers.

2 hours ago, Saddy said:

Fla4sWKXoAENoqj?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Ugh I hope next year she tones the Christmas promotion down a bit, I don't want her to be remembered as the AIWFC lady

45 minutes ago, Pop culture said:

Ugh I hope next year she tones the Christmas promotion down a bit, I don't want her to be remembered as the AIWFC lady

Unfortunately, until someone brings it to her attention, she won't.

 

We need a lamb with balls to tell her to cool it, but no one would be brave enough. Instead, they'd just spew some nonsense about how she saved their life.

39 minutes ago, Rocket said:

:rip:

 

 

The way fans of another fanbase are gonna seethe because now they can't use the "if Mariah is so great, why did she place lower on Rolling Stones' Greatest Singers of All Time List" card anymore. 

 

And to be ranked as the Greatest Living Singer must really sting for them. 

 

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Ibrahim said:

The way fans of another fanbase are gonna seethe because now they can't use the "if Mariah is so great, why did she place lower on Rolling Stones' Greatest Singers of All Time List" card anymore. 

 

And to be ranked as the Greatest Living Singer must really sting for them. 

 

spacer.png

This. Because it was always their go to receipt. Now it's useless.

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

Damn, we are the 5th biggest base! :party:

 

 

 

:jonnycat:

#Beautiful turns ten this year. We’ve only gotten one studio album in 9 years :rip: 

I really wish she took advantage of the 10's and dropped at least 2 more albums in between those. Now that shes 50+ and slowing down it feels kinda robbed.

At least we have basically 15 strong albums (give or take one or two) plus MTV Unplugged plus compilations. Most fans never get that much material. 
 

If I were her, I’d release SUD lead vocal on streaming and exclusive vinyl early 2023 and then a Blood Orange-produced alt R&B album late 2023. 

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

At least we have basically 15 strong albums (give or take one or two) plus MTV Unplugged plus compilations. Most fans never get that much material. 
 

If I were her, I’d release SUD lead vocal on streaming and exclusive vinyl early 2023 and then a Blood Orange-produced alt R&B album late 2023. 

Instead, we’re gonna get a shitty gospel album and a bunch of re-recordings from the butterfly lounge that should never see the light of day.

20 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Instead, we’re gonna get a shitty gospel album and a bunch of re-recordings from the butterfly lounge that should never see the light of day.

Like literally WHO asked for gospel. Did she forget her entire fan base is comprised of sinners

45 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Instead, we’re gonna get a shitty gospel album and a bunch of re-recordings from the butterfly lounge that should never see the light of day.

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.