Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

6 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Was this the last performance where she wore jeans?

 

 

She wore leather-y jeans/pants here.

 

 

Question, if you could make one song from each album go viral on Tiktok, which songs would you choose (except for those who already had their own viral moment)? :chick1:

 

Debut: Prisoner
Emotions: You're So Cold

Music Box: I've Been Thinking About You

MC: Miss You Most (ACT)

Daydream: Forever

Butterfly: Babydoll

Rainbow: Heartbreaker Remix

Glitter: Last Night a DJ Saved My Life

Charmie: Irresistible (West Side Connection)

TEOM: Shake It Off

E=MC2: Heat

MOAIA: Candy Bling

MCIIY: Auld Land Syne

MIAM: The Art of Letting Go
Caution: Giving Me Life

I hate that LA Reid is executive producing the new album because he’s going to be encouraging her to make an album full of 2005 rehashes instead of something fresh.

 

luckily, she doesn’t really listen to anyone though 

6 hours ago, killer_rose said:

She wore leather-y jeans/pants here.

 

 

2018 was truly THAT year :giraffe:

5 minutes ago, banterfly said:

Hi lambs! Fellow lamb here. Just dropping by to say hi.

Hi! Introduce yourself, top 5 albums? Least favourite? 

 

hhiwn7L.gif

 

15 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

2018 was truly THAT year :giraffe:

She was so hot.

 

hhiwn7L.gif

10 minutes ago, banterfly said:

Hi lambs! Fellow lamb here. Just dropping by to say hi.

Hi, stream glitter 

Top 5:

Butterfly

Daydream

Emotions

TEOM

MOAIA - even though it was a relative flop, she gave this a proper roll out and I could hear her passion and sincerity throughout this album. She was really creative here and some of her cleverest lyrics were in this album.

Special mention: The Rarities - it's a journey through her legendary career and it gives a peek at some choices that she wanted for herself that were suppressed. Sort of like the antithesis to her very polished greatest hits.

 

Least fave: Charmbracelet. Never liked Through the rain, although my friends loved it. I don't hate the album - I love Subtle invitation, Clown, Yours, BOTH.

 

 

12 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Hi, stream glitter 

Yes, a great album!

 

I remember buying the CD. I thought Rainbow was the gayest album I ever bought, and then came Glitter and Loverboy lol.

10 minutes ago, banterfly said:

Top 5:

Butterfly

Daydream

Emotions

TEOM

MOAIA - even though it was a relative flop, she gave this a proper roll out and I could hear her passion and sincerity throughout this album. She was really creative here and some of her cleverest lyrics were in this album.

Special mention: The Rarities - it's a journey through her legendary career and it gives a peek at some choices that she wanted for herself that were suppressed. Sort of like the antithesis to her very polished greatest hits.

 

Least fave: Charmbracelet. Never liked Through the rain, although my friends loved it. I don't hate the album - I love Subtle invitation, Clown, Yours, BOTH.

 

 

Great top five until that last one, I fear  

  • ATRL Moderator
51 minutes ago, banterfly said:

Hi lambs! Fellow lamb here. Just dropping by to say hi.

Welcome!

 

spacer.png

Hero live version is like a completely different song from Zero

8 hours ago, banterfly said:

Hi lambs! Fellow lamb here. Just dropping by to say hi.

Hey and welcome!

tumblr_inline_r47vp6gC2u1qktomp_500.gif

 

she sang I’ll Be There at St. John the Divine??

 

 

I always thought this was such a strange interview. Barbara clearly asking things that she was told not to :deadbanana: 

 

 

 

 

That silk b/tch really has some awful vocals.

 

:deadbanana2:

 

12 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

 

I always thought this was such a strange interview. Barbara clearly asking things that she was told not to :deadbanana: 

 

 

 

The "graduating high school, BARELY".

 

The way Barbara was shaming Pat. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.