Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

Thanks @Melancholy

Why the **** would I care about her

Not her wrapping her kids gifts in her own Cartoon Moo Christmas paper.

 

:rip:

19 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Not her wrapping her kids gifts in her own Cartoon Moo Christmas paper.

 

:rip:

I mean, why wouldn't she. She invented Christmas, so she also invented christmas wrapping paper. btw, i want to have everything they have from the xmas moo jumpers, to the wrapping paper, to that gucci bag.

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

Not her wrapping her kids gifts in her own Cartoon Moo Christmas paper.

 

:rip:

Same print on their PJs. 

Ngl

Was flipping through the channels with my family and the Christmas concert she just recorded came on except she was doing Hero so I skipped

 

But I knew AIWFCIY was right after and came back

Holidays just aren't the same without the song 

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

Moo sharing those videos on her Insta story.

 

She really said “Merry Christmas and **** you Walter, Darlene and E Chan”

I watched Whitney’s new biopic yesterday and it just confirmed to me that Moo should never agree to putting her life on the big screen. 
 

It was a hot mess. Not even ‘so bad, it was good’ levels of mess.

32 minutes ago, Rocket said:

I watched Whitney’s new biopic yesterday and it just confirmed to me that Moo should never agree to putting her life on the big screen. 
 

It was a hot mess. Not even ‘so bad, it was good’ levels of mess.

damn who played her? Jhud?

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

Naomi Ackie

Idk why but I thought it was Jennifer Hudson :rip:

1 minute ago, Saddy said:

Idk why but I thought it was Jennifer Hudson :rip:

JHUD never would have agreed to do all the girl on girl kissing in this movie.

 

:fan:

4 hours ago, Rocket said:

I watched Whitney’s new biopic yesterday and it just confirmed to me that Moo should never agree to putting her life on the big screen. 
 

It was a hot mess. Not even ‘so bad, it was good’ levels of mess.

The film looks like a Lifetime Biopic. 

4 hours ago, Saddy said:

Idk why but I thought it was Jennifer Hudson :rip:

JHud did Aretha. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.