Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

2 hours ago, CottageHore said:

Was on my phone when I saw an Instagram notification “@mariahcarey mentioned you in their story” :gaygacat5:

 

ki!!ing myself tomorrow

What's your @ 

44 minutes ago, Rocket said:

 

These new vocals.

 

:jonny4:

This is gorgeous. :jonny5:

9 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

These new vocals.

 

:jonny4:

Can someone explain to me what this stripped thing is? :gaycat6:

45 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Can someone explain to me what this stripped thing is? :gaycat6:

so you can undress to your loved one at xmas eve

Best produced video-related anything she's released recently.  

 

Was really well done 

zRASVAF.gif

2DN6D1p.gif

 

 

 

This guy though 

2QfwMFw.gif

 

 

Okay I know it’s the Queen’s season with Christmas and all but I am THIRSTY as hell waiting for new music from her that isn’t Christmas music. Caution was such a good album and I need more! Has there been any indication of her doing another studio album?

Quote

The special won each of its half hours among P2+ with 1.1 million more viewers than its closest competitor in the time period, according to Nielsen.

CBS won the night in viewers.

Not only number 1, but number 1 by a large margin. 

 

2QfwMFw.gif

My 10 year old niece messaged me while I was at work today to tell me she was watching the ROBLOX concert and stanning.

 

Moo serving vocals.

 

 

5 minutes ago, Rocket said:

 

They want that Emmy :rip: 

It will not happen, but imagine if she won a Tony for Some Like It Hot and an Emmy for this within a year. :rip: 

 

Annoying that Adele can win an Emmy for that mediocre live special, H.E.R. is gifted an Oscar, etc.

11 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

It will not happen, but imagine if she won a Tony for Some Like It Hot and an Emmy for this within a year. :rip: 

 

Annoying that Adele can win an Emmy for that mediocre live special, H.E.R. is gifted an Oscar, etc.

Queen of potential EGT.

6 minutes ago, Rocket said:

 

Nah. Brenda will knock her off the top spot.

 

:fan:

The way she only tweeted this because she knows it's locked :ahh: 

15 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Just purchased a copy.

 

Thanks :jonny: 

 

Now I have everything but Glitter in colored vinyl :jonny: 

4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Thanks :jonny: 

 

Now I have everything but Glitter in colored vinyl :jonny: 

Same.

 

Poor @James_Dean not having Caution on Pink vinyl though.

 

She needs to start pushing Hoe Santa next year.

 

We need the superior xmas song to become a yearly Christmas CLASSIC.

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.