Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

Is there any chance for Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) to enter the hot 100? It was at #49 on US Spotify 3 days ago

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

AIW is literally #1 on all streaming platforms in the western world now. Almost 10 million video views on YT as well in 24hrs.

 

Mariah increased the difference between her and Madonna to over 1,5 billion again on YT. Miss Madge will never make any substantial way. 

 

On Spotify, Miss Carey is currently decimating her pre-streaming competition. MIMI currently makes sth like 25 million daily streams on Spotify. That's 10x of what the others are doing. 

merry christmas lambs be sure to stream Miss You Most, her real classic. dKt6pW4.gif

10 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Perched for the Spotify update sfejkhfwe

I bet her second, third and fourth stan bases are all perched.

9 minutes ago, Rocket said:

I bet her second, third and fourth stan bases are all perched.

The first update will be unfiltered, right? So it needs to be 24-25 million, yes? 

Actually, looks like Global Top 50 chart filters them so she just needs 19.8 million. 

Just now, Saddy said:

The funny thing that I didn't listen to AIWFCIY at all yesterday lol :dies:

I spammed it and sent @Melancholy clips of me singing the intro :rip:

32 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

We really won.

 

 

:jonny4:

Yesss recreate that 1994 cover, qween. So happy she’s embracing that era of her life.

 

 

12 minutes ago, Saddy said:

 

VH1 inserting themselves into this Walter mess.

Has anyone checked on Miss Chan?

 

What was her 24 hour Spotify play count?

5 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Has anyone checked on Miss Chan?

 

What was her 24 hour Spotify play count?

500 streams, her biggest day ever :gaycat1:

43 minutes ago, Saddy said:

500 streams, her biggest day ever :gaycat1:

Thanks @Melancholy

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.