Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 699.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

17 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

queen of acknowledging Canadian holidays :clap3: Charles who?

Wonder how far she'll extend that lead. I doubt anyone will come close once she gets to 100. 

 

The fact that she holds so many records AND has an Xmas classic has so many haters pressed and stressed. 

 

 

3 hours ago, killer_rose said:

See you next November.

 

No photo description available.

:bibliahh:

8 hours ago, killer_rose said:

See you next November.

 

No photo description available.

:hoetenks:

I NEED My All in 4k :gaycat6:

Mariah... queen... pls

make my wish come true sis

 

 

Not sure where they got the data from, tho

 

 

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

Not sure where they got the data from, tho

 

 

Like they need data. Stevie Wonder could see she’s gonna remain at #1.

5 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Like they need data. Stevie Wonder could see she’s gonna remain at #1.

The accounts hyping up Brenda when she's not even that close are so ******* annoying.

14 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

The accounts hyping up Brenda when she's not even that close are so ******* annoying.

She's never close. The fact she fell right off after Dec 25 and Moo managed to stick around.

 

Also, the handful of Lambs actively buying/streaming AIWFCIY this week to keep it at #1 while no one is buying/streaming Brenda as she has no dedicated fan base.

 

:fan:

6 hours ago, Rocket said:

Also, the handful of Lambs actively buying/streaming AIWFCIY this week to keep it at #1 while no one is buying/streaming Brenda as she has no dedicated fan base.

facts

7 hours ago, Rocket said:

She's never close. The fact she fell right off after Dec 25 and Moo managed to stick around.

 

Also, the handful of Lambs actively buying/streaming AIWFCIY this week to keep it at #1 while no one is buying/streaming Brenda as she has no dedicated fan base.

 

:fan:

Well, judging by the amount of support she has on ATRL, I think Brenda might be just as big as Taylor Swift + Gaga + Ariana + Beyoncé + Madonna + Céline COMBINED and then multiplied by the number pi squared.

I wish Mariah would go brunette for her next era. She was eating those looks up during Butterfly, idk if she’s naturally blonde but I do miss her darker haired days

17 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

I wish Mariah would go brunette for her next era. She was eating those looks up during Butterfly, idk if she’s naturally blonde but I do miss her darker haired days

I love her honey brown the most like UGH

 

Mariah Carey Lamb ✨🦋 on Instagram: “Mariah Carey dark hair edit 💖 ➪  FOLLOW @lambyofmariah for daily Mariah Carey content! 🐑 🦋 👑 😍 ➪ (Tags) @ mariahcarey … em 2022

Mariah is def too safe in her image for the last few years to even change it up.

10 minutes ago, Topaz said:

I love her honey brown the most like UGH

 

Mariah Carey Lamb ✨🦋 on Instagram: “Mariah Carey dark hair edit 💖 ➪  FOLLOW @lambyofmariah for daily Mariah Carey content! 🐑 🦋 👑 😍 ➪ (Tags) @ mariahcarey … em 2022

I know this is some sort of edit but wow. It looks amazing and I’m quite tired of the Barbie blonde. And let’s be real here this makes her look much more visibly true to her biracial heritage. She’s always had such hang ups about presenting white and not being accepted as a mixed/black woman when really she did look much closer to that during her brunette days

5 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

I know this is some sort of edit but wow. It looks amazing and I’m quite tired of the Barbie blonde. And let’s be real here this makes her look much more visibly true to her biracial heritage. She’s always had such hang ups about presenting white and not being accepted as a mixed/black woman when really she did look much closer to that during her brunette days

She should really show her hair dresser this and give us one more good era look before shes 60.

1 hour ago, Topaz said:

I love her honey brown the most like UGH

 

Mariah Carey Lamb ✨🦋 on Instagram: “Mariah Carey dark hair edit 💖 ➪  FOLLOW @lambyofmariah for daily Mariah Carey content! 🐑 🦋 👑 😍 ➪ (Tags) @ mariahcarey … em 2022

Oooh wow this color hair would look good on ha :jonnycat:

The day Brenda wins will be like Artpop era on atrl for Lambs 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.