Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

36 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Thank **** for him because he somehow made this look good. :rip:. 

 

Idk if I can watch this for two hours, though.

Why? Its pretty okay so far.

 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

3 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Why? Its pretty okay so far.

 

Because I already saw it four times :rip: 

I'll have to wait until it's available for streaming but y'all are already doing too much, I'm sure it's fine

2 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

I'll have to wait until it's available for streaming but y'all are already doing too much, I'm sure it's fine

We're all saying it's good, tho :ahh: 

 

The bathroom break comment was about Billy Porter

59 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Hopefully they keep the whistles from the last night.

They kept the band intro whistles.

Just now, Rocket said:

Was her duet with Monroe painfully obvious it was lipped?

I don’t know if it’s because I already knew, but I thought Joseph hid it well 

4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

We're all saying it's good, tho :ahh: 

 

The bathroom break comment was about Billy Porter

Lmfao ok

3 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Lmfao ok

He's a tad tew much

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

He's a tad tew much

Excessively over the top isn't it?

20 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

I'll have to wait until it's available for streaming but y'all are already doing too much, I'm sure it's fine

I think it’s great. Festive and fun!

Some new gifs coming from this for sure. 

 

I hope the ratings are decent

16 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

The comments at the end :WAP:

 

This girl :ahh:

 

 

 

29 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

This girl :ahh:

 

 

 

She also left "Skinny legend" in. I love Mariah. I was nervous about this special but it has turned into a nice moment for the lambs. Hope it gets decent ratings.

3 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

She also left "Skinny legend" in. I love Mariah. I was nervous about this special but it has turned into a nice moment for the lambs. Hope it gets decent ratings.

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised. It trended #1 on Twitter (thanks to the title lmao). 

Just started. I'm excited it actually sounds live and not overdubbed and unbelievably pristine like her previous specials

Yass this held JTTW belt. 

spacer.png

The breakdown near the end was nice too. 

 

Very tasteful edits so far. He needs to be doing all of her concerts if the rest of the special is this polished. 

Edited by Ibrahim

Was on my phone when I saw an Instagram notification “@mariahcarey mentioned you in their story” :gaygacat5:

 

ki!!ing myself tomorrow

the special was actually super cute. she looked so good :gaycat4:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.