Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

Just now, Mohzy said:

Top 20 MC song. What about it!? 

Top 20 worst MC songs indeed, a stain on Godbracelet.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

She's coming for her third Song of the Decade but for real.

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

No one misses rapists apologists. 

 

R1AMQwc.gif

The poor straight lamb.

Bye I am not watching this ****. She didn't even bother to dub it with recent vocals.

 

 

 

1 minute ago, killer_rose said:

Bye I am not watching this ****. She didn't even bother to dub it with recent vocals.

 

 

 

Well, at least the cinematography will be cute. 

 

Are those the same lip tracks or is she using 90s vocals :rip: 

Just now, suburbannature said:

Well, at least the cinematography will be cute. 

 

Are those the same lip tracks or is she using 90s vocals :rip: 

Sounds like 90s vocals in lower key. :deadbanana4:

5 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Bye I am not watching this ****. She didn't even bother to dub it with recent vocals.

 

 

 

They better show that SOLD OUT crowd.

Just now, Rocket said:

They better show that SOLD OUT crowd.

Touring force confirmed.

 

FNyK6e6.gif

2 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Sounds like 90s vocals in lower key. :deadbanana4:

can't wait for the lashings.

 

She's done that for previous specials, but this one is on CBS and they're waiting to eat her up again on social media. 

Her mouth not even matching the vocals at some points. It's over.

 

 

oh we're over. the lazy dubbing with 1994 vocals.

 

 

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Her mouth not even matching the vocals at some points. It's over.

I look forward to ignoring the thread made tomorrow.

Literally who approved that decision? The GP isn't ******* dumb.

 

 

12 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Well, at least the cinematography will be cute. 

 

Are those the same lip tracks or is she using 90s vocals :rip: 

Lmao imagine working for the company and being the editor. 
“take the vocals from 1994 and change the pitch” lol

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

Literally who approved that decision? The GP isn't ******* dumb.

 

 

Joseph Kahn said she sounded amazing. Lies he tells.

 

 

 

That is so embarrassing omg. Couldn't someone get her ass in a studio to dub over it yesterday?

 

 

11 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Her mouth not even matching the vocals at some points. It's over.

This :toofunny2:

Just now, Rocket said:

Do we think it’ll be a ratings success or a flop?

mariah-carey-accident.gif

Just now, killer_rose said:

Jeremimi outsinging the lazy 90s hag.

 

 

Not him actually eating her up.

 

ScholarlySoggyEasteuropeanshepherd-max-1

 

that "divine" plsss

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

Not him actually eating her up.

 

ScholarlySoggyEasteuropeanshepherd-max-1

 

that "divine" plsss

We love an actual singer that has a vibrato. Moo can't relate.

 

ScholarlySoggyEasteuropeanshepherd-max-1

Glad that other thread was closed - the delusion about her not being of, if not, the greatest the all-time pop singers (which I'm 100% will be the narrative because of AIW's longevity decades into the future). I mean, Karen Carpenter is great for what she did but when you say "vocalist" or "trinity" - you know you they are without even saying their names. 

 

Sorry I didn't add to the discog rate! I had a choice between staying up all night finishing up my rate or packing for a nice trip to a pristine, icy wilderness of snowy hikes and ice fishing. Even with the extension, I was still with no reception until today. 

 

In other news, I thought those preview clips for her special were just fan clips because you don't really know if the track is just added over b-roll footage or if it's actually meant to replace the vocals -- that is, until I saw the second clip where, the sync was okay up until it was not. 

 

MESS. 

 

I'll still watch it for potential gifs though but I hope the dunning is NOT whatever THAT was. 

17 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Jeremimi outsinging the lazy 90s hag.

 

 

:rip:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.