Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, Devin said:

E=MC² isn’t as bad as MIAM.

 

spacer.png

*inserts random nene gif that gives a blank stare* 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

I'm with Karl. Einstein is definitely the worst. 

 

 

20 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I'm with Karl. Einstein is definitely the worst. 

 

 

Karl has no idea.

 

:nicole:

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

Karl has no idea.

 

:nicole:

His MIAM love is misguided, but he means well 

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

 brenda has stans? :bibliahh: 

Seasonal stan*

7 minutes ago, Rocket said:

People like this trying to be edgy.

Look at that profile picture. All you needed to know.

 

 

7 minutes ago, Rocket said:

People like this trying to be edgy.

Look at that profile picture. All you needed to know.

 

 

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

Look at that profile picture. All you needed to know.

 

 

Definitely mutuals with Karl.

34 minutes ago, Rocket said:


Just shut up.

This fossil needs to go away.

 

R1AMQwc.gif

I stand with @Melancholy. MIAM is one of her most creative and risk-taking outputss and it paid off. It has some duds but that's normal when you swing so big.

MIAM supremacy.

 

FNyK6e6.gif

Now that he no longer gets his annual holiday cheque, he's gotta ***** himself out every year.

Just now, killer_rose said:

I stand with @Melancholy. MIAM is one of her most creative and risk-taking outputss and it paid off. It has some duds but that's normal when you swing so big.

MIAM supremacy.

 

FNyK6e6.gif

Are you drunk?

 

LKf8b5U.gif

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

Are you drunk?

 

LKf8b5U.gif

No, it's 10am.

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwohFi4y1qktomp_500.gif

10 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

No, it's 10am.

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwohFi4y1qktomp_500.gif

It's never stopped our fave from having a splash or ten.

10 minutes ago, Rocket said:

It's never stopped our fave from having a splash or ten.

Be careful, the Moo police @suburbannature will clock you for dragging his Goddess Queen. :fan:

6 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Be careful, the Moo police @suburbannature will clock you for dragging his Goddess Queen. :fan:

He'd only clock me if I posted that out of base.

 

5WHGpRV.gif

5 hours ago, Rocket said:

He'd only clock me if I posted that out of base.

 

5WHGpRV.gif

Exactly. We're free to discuss her being a drunk here.

 

5WHGpRV.gif

Y’all what happened to that one user with his face as his PfP? He was from NYC or something. I just realized he’s been mia.  
 

He had some quality opinions on music that I lowkey miss. 
 

I miss Jdmc too

7 minutes ago, Mohzy said:

Y’all what happened to that one user with his face as his PfP? He was from NYC or something. I just realized he’s been mia.  
 

He had some quality opinions on music that I lowkey miss. 
 

I miss Jdmc too

No one misses rapists apologists. 

 

R1AMQwc.gif

8 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

No one misses rapists apologists. 

 

R1AMQwc.gif

He was a colorist too, but I miss his delusional post. 

3 minutes ago, Mohzy said:

He was a colorist too, but I miss his delusional post. 

Through The Drain 10/10 :gaycat1:

Just now, killer_rose said:

Through The Drain 10/10 :gaycat1:

Top 20 MC song. What about it!? 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.