Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

31 minutes ago, Ibrahim said:

Glad that other thread was closed - the delusion about her not being of, if not, the greatest the all-time pop singers (which I'm 100% will be the narrative because of AIW's longevity decades into the future). I mean, Karen Carpenter is great for what she did but when you say "vocalist" or "trinity" - you know you they are without even saying their names. 

 

Sorry I didn't add to the discog rate! I had a choice between staying up all night finishing up my rate or packing for a nice trip to a pristine, icy wilderness of snowy hikes and ice fishing. Even with the extension, I was still with no reception until today. 

 

In other news, I thought those preview clips for her special were just fan clips because you don't really know if the track is just added over b-roll footage or if it's actually meant to replace the vocals -- that is, until I saw the second clip where, the sync was okay up until it was not. 

 

MESS. 

 

I'll still watch it for potential gifs though but I hope the dunning is NOT whatever THAT was. 

I couldn't with that thread.

 

37 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Jeremimi outsinging the lazy 90s hag.

 

 

LMAO after all these years I'm surprised he hasn't blown out his vocal chords. He actually has a deep voice so IDK how he does this.

 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

oh we're over. the lazy dubbing with 1994 vocals.

 

 

omg this is another social media disaster waiting to happen. Mariah is way too lazy and lax with her legacy. Like lol

 

@DurantSearcy
1 hour ago
I’m guessing y’all are still mixing & mastering the live vocals for the special, and just needed to put something out to promote!. Cuz I know this will not be it. She looks BEAUTIFUL tho’!!

 

 

In more positive news, I can't get over that JTTW Bb4 and the imptomptus, but I guess they'll be dubbed over by 1994 vocals. :rip: 

 

 


Who’d have thought she could still be a radio darling 45 years into ha career?

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

 

Not up 2% in airplay and 4% in sales.

Poor old lady 

 

ScholarlySoggyEasteuropeanshepherd-max-1

 

how are Darlene and Lizzy doing btw 

 

 

ScholarlySoggyEasteuropeanshepherd-max-1

32 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

 

Crisis cancelled 

 

Maybe he should dub them just in case.

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

Maybe he should dub them just in case.

I lowkey think they were going to try to get away with that lazy dub before fans freaked out with 2017 PTSD :ahh: 

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

 

Crisis cancelled 

 

Inch resting

Also, she’s pretty much locked for a Tony nom. Her first EGOT nom since 2009 :rip: 

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

Also, she’s pretty much locked for a Tony nom. Her first EGOT nom since 2009 :rip: 

What for?

12 minutes ago, DemDam92 said:

What for?

Producing Some Like it Hot :gaycat1:

45 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Trying to dub Mariah 2022 vocals: 

 

 

nGbs5q3.gif

Kind of irrelevant, but a friend of my mom’s who I’ve known forever- her nephew was hired awhile ago as a personal chef for Mariah for one night.

 

I remember a few months ago, her saying that he cooked for Mariah once and it was very intimidating because she’s very clear on what she likes but now it turns out she liked his work so much, he cooks for her consistently and apparently he said she’s actually “super sweet and down-to-earth and hilarious” and that it’s odd because he’s always “cooking dinner for her and her family at like 12:30am and she goes to sleep super late” and all I was thinking was like “yep, makes sense. Maybe if this b would get her ass to sleep before 10pm, she’d preserve that Angel of a voice (and put down the champagne, dahling)”

 

Anyway, I just thought that was cool to hear from someone close to me :gayalipacat5:

46 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Trying to dub Mariah 2022 vocals: 

 

 

:gaycat6: I’m so interested to see what she sounds like on her special tonight

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.