Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

Just now, Totami Legend said:

Why? He is a good director :huh:

 

A TV series won't make any noise I fear, they need to make a well structured movie.

Good director where 

 

He butchered the Billie Holiday film. His last/only well-directed film was Precious, and even that film’s success was more attributable to the source material and the actors.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Good director where 

 

He butchered the Billie Holiday film. His last/only well-directed film was Precious, and even that film’s success was more attributable to the source material and the actors.

I haven't watched that one yet :psyduck:

 

Quote

Andra Day’s genuinely amazing performance as Billie Holiday cannot save this film from Lee Daniels’ rote and pedestrian filmmaking. With the exception of a single scene, this movie has all the tropes of a biopic and none of the pleasures, from a ridiculous, on-the-nose script (my favorite is an FBI agent saying “They say her song is the curtain call for the so-called ‘civil rights movement’”) to narrative that moves us from plot point to plot point without any attempt to connect them Holiday’s life and experiences. 

 

Billie Holiday deserves a better movie, and Andra Day deserves a better showcase for her talent.

The first review I've found on letterboxd, the fact that this will definitely apply to Moo project too :deadbanana4:

I rewatched Precious and wow, Mariah's acting was amazing. Honestly one of the best i've seen for a singer. I forgot it was even Mariah

3 hours ago, allforyou said:

The hate towards E=MC² :biblio: 

It's a 10/10 and has several classiques like Touch My Body, I Stay In Love, CRUISE CONTROL, Last Kiss, I'll Be Lovin U Long Time, Thanx 4 NOthin'… and the list goes on

naur its trew

 

4 minutes ago, Nemo said:

What need for exposing something already that’s been publicly displayed for years? We all bk it’s @Rocket

 

spacer.png

He didn't participate in this rate

tumblr_inline_r3xaej78EU1qktomp_500.gif

  • ATRL Moderator
43 minutes ago, Nemo said:

What need for exposing something already that’s been publicly displayed for years? We all bk it’s @Rocket

 

spacer.png

oop 

 

spacer.png

 

39 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

naur its trew

 

E=MC² isn’t as bad as MIAM.

 

spacer.png

12 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Yes, Mariah has the worst fans. All these videos of "dubbed" performance and stuff on youtube is very odd for a fan to make. I also don't think she's had a very good live performance since 2010ish maybe honestly. As long as she doesn't perform live on TV  at this point I'm good.

 

 

I think she had many in the 2010s. Like 2010 to 2014. We know she has on and off moments, it has always been the case.

can someone post that iconic fan album cover of MOAIA? with the guitar?

Moo is over. 2016riah and 2018Asiariah her last hurrah. 

 

:gaycat1:

Butterfly and Einstein are Mariah’s best albums. 
 

drag me now.

 

2 hours ago, Nemo said:

What need for exposing something already that’s been publicly displayed for years? We all bk it’s @Rocket

 

spacer.png

You tried it.

 

So much for you finding “God”. Better look harder next time. Feel free to disappear again.

 

:nicole:

 

14 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Yes, Mariah has the worst fans. All these videos of "dubbed" performance and stuff on youtube is very odd for a fan to make. I also don't think she's had a very good live performance since 2010ish maybe honestly. As long as she doesn't perform live on TV  at this point I'm good.

 

 

It's also very odd for someone to dub and lip sync as much as she does

21 minutes ago, Pop culture said:

It's also very odd for someone to dub and lip sync as much as she does

I don't think dubbing in the beginning of her career was her decision but yes I agree. 

 

 

5 minutes ago, Lamb said:

Not her vandalizing the debut cover in ha latest IG post :deadbanana2:

DEAD.

 

I’m surprised she’s out there hugging lambs etc with covid numbers on the rise again. But sleigh at her taking the time to greet them and personally take their stuff to sign for them.

Just now, killer_rose said:

@suburbannature why do you keep entertaining the Brenda "stans"? :deadbanana4:

 

 

Because the lies are easily clockable :rip: 

12 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

@suburbannature why do you keep entertaining the Brenda "stans"? :deadbanana4:

 

 

Who even has the time to respond to any OMCH? Certainly not me.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.