Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

44 minutes ago, noonbob said:

***** thinks she's getting ha 2nd emancipation....:ahh:

qCADaA5.gif

 

 

:dies:

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

1 hour ago, Totami Legend said:

Hoping that LA Reid gets fired because of my lashings idk ok

qCADaA5.gif

it's pretty disgusting what you've been doing. mariah don't deserve trash people like that throwing her under the bus

2 minutes ago, skinnylegendBR said:

it's pretty disgusting what you've been doing. mariah don't deserve trash people like that throwing her under the bus

Mariah also shouldn't be working with problematic antics. 

 

qCADaA5.gif

1 hour ago, skinnylegendBR said:

it's pretty disgusting what you've been doing. mariah don't deserve trash people like that throwing her under the bus

How is reporting a news: throwing her under the bus?

If she doesn’t care about her reputation why should I like?

qCADaA5.gif

 

5 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

How is reporting a news: throwing her under the bus?

If she doesn’t care about her reputation why should I like?

qCADaA5.gif

 

Right, She made the dumb comments.

 

qCADaA5.gif

 

She is Mariah and I still love her, but is her brain seriously fried?

The intellectual decline...

1 minute ago, noonbob said:

Right, She made the dumb comments.

 

qCADaA5.gif

 

She is Mariah and I still love her, but is her brain seriously fried?

The intellectual decline...

But her voice is back!!111!!1

 

qCADaA5.gif

10 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

But her voice is back!!111!!1

 

qCADaA5.gif

Says the "does anybody know the words" chanteuse.

 

qCADaA5.gif

3 minutes ago, mariahcarey said:

She needs to get her nodules removed

Most definitely.

This base's constant Mariah trolling across the forum is so unfunny

 

EzofPUf.gif

7 hours ago, noonbob said:

She is Mariah and I still love her, but is her brain seriously fried?

The intellectual decline...

and to think about how carefully each album, singles and appearances were planned in the 90s makes this more shocking. 

5 hours ago, Lamb said:

At this rate, I won't be surprised if she let Brett Ratner direct ha next video

 

qCADaA5.gif

He is still talented.

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

This base's constant Mariah trolling across the forum is so unfunny

 

EzofPUf.gif

I'm a good boy

CF5hR2W.gif

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

This base's constant Mariah trolling across the forum is so unfunny

 

EzofPUf.gif

Well november is near, the haters are also defrosting

7 minutes ago, Pecinta Mariah said:

Well november is near, the haters are also defrosting

They can stay mad right lol

and then I remember it started with a vision, a tape and a limousine.

 

 

4 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I know @Rocket will be participating in the  #MyAllChallenge

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci_a5hhrZIk/

EzofPUf.gif

Can Moo do the #MyAllChallenge??

 

EzofPUf.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.