Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

You are making zero points with this. Of course she is reading from the screen, it's a live recording. She clearly wrote/approved that speech given her point of humble bragging about not being able to give herself credit.

 

6vTeEPf.gif

I didn't even comment on it - I posted the teleprompter because we wondered if there was one :ahh: 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

I didn't even comment on it - I posted the teleprompter because we wondered if there was one :ahh: 

I- :dies:

 

imQYSMH.gif

Anyways, where is The Roof in 4K????

It was part of the teaser for the anniversary. :deadbanana4:

26 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Anyways, where is The Roof in 4K????

It was part of the teaser for the anniversary. :deadbanana4:

She lied to us:coffee2:

Anyone remember the Moo p0rn gifs? I thought they were lovely.

@Rocket

Funnily enough, if you search for Mariah Carey P0rn none of those images/videos come up anymore.

I can't even find the screaming ******* one anymore.

you know the uncropped version of this...

 

yGDiBs9.jpg?1

She seems so out of touch with the world :deadbanana2:

 

I wanted her to perform The Roof so badly :weeps:

FdebFEmWAAA2wvS?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

She should wear **** like this on stage. I'm tired of the gowns. 

 

 

 

23 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Better times.

 

 

Even better times. :cries:

 

 

7 hours ago, DemDam92 said:

Lmao just watched the whole thing. She was super nervous and there is just something about her talking way too much about too many different topics at the same time and it always ends up in confusion and bull sh.

like how can you put: 9/11, jewelry, butterflies, her friend whatever her name is, hero, pretending to be modest, women around the world and and and in like 1 sentence lol

11 hours ago, EnoughSaid said:

The 9/11 mess :bibliahh: She really should refrain from her ramblings when she’s doing a general show. It’s okay for the lambs but makes her seem unhinged to the GP

 

She's the queen of rambling, the first time I noticed her doing it was on HSN when she was pregnant, and when she was a judge on American idol it was really bad. Like she was always going off on tangents mid sentence  :rip: It's not a good look but I have a feeling she can't control it...

 

OT: And as for the performance, I'm not shocked. Her voice has been declining gradually since 1997 and never stopped. She's even struggling to sound good in studio nowadays i.e. Big Energy remix

The fact that the last live performance of her career will probably be on a random cheap event with average setlist and nasty vocals.
VjG5nKM.gif

  • ATRL Moderator
52 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Even better times. :cries:

 

 

Arguably one of her best 2010s performances.

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

Even better times. :cries:

 

 

The way she was croaking through this too. 

 

She should risk being a Julie Andrews and get the surgery.

I'm scared for how her voice is going to sound on these new records. The fact that she thinks (and literally said) she can re-sing her old songs for the mini-series :ahh: 

 

That's one of the main reasons so many of us are excited for SUD - it will be one of the last times we ever get to hear new music featuring that unparalleled voice.

 

 

4 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Anyways, where is The Roof in 4K????

It was part of the teaser for the anniversary. :deadbanana4:

We already got it.

 

The Hoof (When I Flee It) is 4K.

Caution needed an instrumental interlude between SLLY and Portrait. Or SLLY really could have just stayed off with Runway there instead.

I feel so bad but every time she performs she's always trending for the wrong reasons. The 9/11 comment and that Hero performance are not the tea. Ugh.

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.