Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

We already got it.

 

The Hoof (When I Flee It) is 4K.

Not that ****, I mean the OG video. :cries:

 

3 hours ago, suburbannature said:

The way she was croaking through this too. 

 

She should risk being a Julie Andrews and get the surgery.

She wasn't croaking and yes she should do the surgery.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 697.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

39 minutes ago, skinnylegendBR said:

LA Reid oh no

 

 

I am so sick of all the antics people around her. Tragic.

L.A. Reid?! He hasn’t executive produced an album in six years :rip: 

7 hours ago, noonbob said:

Anyone remember the Moo p0rn gifs? I thought they were lovely.

@Rocket

Funnily enough, if you search for Mariah Carey P0rn none of those images/videos come up anymore.



 

 

 
Ooaokq5.gif 551N1eP.gif 

when is the roof 4k supposed to be coming out? i'm hoping she fixes the video so that the aspect ratio doesn't keep changing between certain clips. i don't know what happened there

2 hours ago, skinnylegendBR said:

LA Reid oh no

 

 

I thought he #metoo'd himself out of the industry. 

20 minutes ago, Rocket said:

I guess if he's good enough for JLo, he's good enough for Moo.

I don’t think he managing JLO since he was fired from Epic

10 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

She loves herself some abusers 

"We love you, Luke"

 

FdiV5cnWQAIwlgl?format=jpg&name=small

23 minutes ago, skinnylegendBR said:

I don’t think he managing JLO since he was fired from Epic

Benny Medina is still her manager.  JLO is signed to LA Reid's label. 

1 hour ago, SJane said:

Benny Medina is still her manager.  JLO is signed to LA Reid's label. 

but LA Reid sold his label

L.A. Reid's HitCo Entertainment Sold to Concord - Variety

3 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

  Hide contents

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  Hide contents
 
Ooaokq5.gif 551N1eP.gif 
 

 

:ahh::ahh:

 

Yes!! P0rn*

2 hours ago, skinnylegendBR said:

in the end, what label is Mariah on now? RCA Records?

9 hours ago, skinnylegendBR said:

LA Reid oh no

 

 

Em7JbIWVoAA3WHj.jpg

Not LA Reid. :rip: Why will Mariah not get with the times and find newer and fresher people.

Not that sex sexual predator BYE :hoetenks:

 

She is obviously close to that Hollywood problematic circle. Just retire already. You're doing more harm than good.

 

I won't support that album in any shape or form, just like that Luke collab. Embarrassing.

VjG5nKM.gif

20 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Why are lambs making threads to get her dragged now :ahh:

Moo should read the room and learn her lesson.

 

qCADaA5.gif

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

Why are lambs making threads to get her dragged now :ahh:

She deserves it all.

 

VjG5nKM.gif

She seems to live in 1997 and 2005 forever.

 

LA Reid, JD and em all like gurl its over. Get new fresh ppl to work with. Its not 2005 and there wont be any splender relieved when you start working with them again

4 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Why are lambs making threads to get her dragged now :ahh:

Hoping that LA Reid gets fired because of my lashings idk ok

qCADaA5.gif

1 hour ago, DemDam92 said:

She seems to live in 1997 and 2005 forever.

 

LA Reid, JD and em all like gurl its over. Get new fresh ppl to work with. Its not 2005 and there wont be any splender relieved when you start working with them again

***** thinks she's getting ha 2nd emancipation....:ahh:

qCADaA5.gif

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.