Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

Would have given a kidney to see Mariah perform live in her prime but nowadays? Absolutely not. Great gowns, beautiful gowns. She does everything she can to distract from her diminished voice and nervousness by rambling or wearing ridiculous evening wear that does nothing but restrict her. I love her but gurl :skull:

 

Collect your Christmas coins every year and call it a night. 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

3 hours ago, Jaay said:

As someone that has loved Mariah literally the majority of my life, it might be time to stop performing.

 

Obviously I know she won’t, and I wouldn’t if I were her, cause of money.

 

These days, it’s clear when she’s lipping. It’s not 2008 where the tracks were less noticeable. The reason for that is because I think maybe she’s actually lost her voice. So when the tracks come on, it’s a whole different thing. 
 

But the biggest issue seems to be her lack of caring of her performances. It’s evident. So many times we’ve heard “we didn’t get to rehearse.” Do you think Beyoncé (who isn’t even on the level of Mariah yet) would ever say that on stage? I think it’s because Mariah knows the product isn’t there.

 

This was an essay but I really think someone of her team just needs to let her know none of this is good. I think her legacy brand is so extremely profitable (streams, songwriting, etc) that no one is focused on these performances but this is truly going to just be where it stays the rest of her career if she doesn’t put more effort (festival performances, etc).

Not one lie was told. 

She needs to get her nodules removed if she's gonna carry on making music and singing live. I don't get why she's carrying on when her voice is 90% gone. 

I don’t know what y’all ho#es are complaining about. She sounded great, a lot better than the less few years. 
 

The lipped tracks are less noticeable because she actually re recorded them instead of using the tracks from 2005. 

2 minutes ago, newuser said:

I don’t know what y’all ho#es are complaining about. She sounded great, a lot better than the less few years. 
 

The lipped tracks are less noticeable because she actually re recorded them instead of using the tracks from 2005. 

Which years exactly? She sounded absolutely fine until Feb 2020. The second she decided to lock herself at home she has heen sounding like a horse. She will never sing like 2013, 2014, 2016, 2018 again because she is reckless when it comes to her talent. 

29 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Which years exactly? She sounded absolutely fine until Feb 2020. The second she decided to lock herself at home she has heen sounding like a horse. She will never sing like 2013, 2014, 2016, 2018 again because she is reckless when it comes to her talent. 

Please ! she used to sound like someone’s was grabbing by her throat. Her voice is much fuller now and a lot better than did during the caution era. She never gonna sound like 2014, 2016 ,2018 ever again and it’s y’all fault for expecting too much from the a 50 years old lady. 

2 minutes ago, newuser said:

Please ! she used to sound like someone’s was grabbing by her throat. Her voice is much fuller now and a lot better than did during the caution era. She never gonna sound like 2014, 2016 ,2018 ever again and it’s y’all fault for expecting too much from the a 50 years old lady. 

Idk where you heard her sounding fuller in that performance because her voice is sounding incredibly thin.

14 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Idk where you heard her sounding fuller in that performance because her voice is sounding incredibly thin.

Ok killer rose 

57 minutes ago, newuser said:

I don’t know what y’all ho#es are complaining about. She sounded great, a lot better than the less few years. 
 

The lipped tracks are less noticeable because she actually re recorded them instead of using the tracks from 2005. 

18 minutes ago, newuser said:

Please ! she used to sound like someone’s was grabbing by her throat. Her voice is much fuller now and a lot better than did during the caution era. She never gonna sound like 2014, 2016 ,2018 ever again and it’s y’all fault for expecting too much from the a 50 years old lady. 

:rip:

 

tumblr_inline_r3tcnzXg2y1qktomp_500.gif

 

15 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Idk where you heard her sounding fuller in that performance because her voice is sounding incredibly thin.

Right! :ahh:

6 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

65bEFl1.gif

 

1 hour ago, noonbob said:

:rip:

 

tumblr_inline_r3tcnzXg2y1qktomp_500.gif

 

Right! :ahh:

spacer.png

The decline is palpable in her voice especially the strains and overall decrease in agility but last night wasn't as disastrous as you guys make it out to be. 

 

The best she's sounded after 2010 was Beacon theater 2014. Sweet Sweet fantasy tour in 2016 was another redeeming moment. 2018 was ok.

55 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

cw1IdEa.gif

spacer.png

Edited by newuser

@newuser you betta delete that before the wrong person comes in here and you get permabanned.

 

VjG5nKM.gif

12 minutes ago, noonbob said:

@newuser you betta delete that before the wrong person comes in here and you get permabanned.

 

VjG5nKM.gif

spacer.png

 

 

 

Not this going viral. We love the gullible GP 

43 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

 

You are making zero points with this. Of course she is reading from the screen, it's a live recording. She clearly wrote/approved that speech given her point of humble bragging about not being able to give herself credit.

 

6vTeEPf.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.