Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

One thing I've never understood is that Charmy has her worst studio vocals but her voice during 2003-2004 was the best it had been since 96???? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

michael-jackson-conspiracy.gif

Edited by Miracle Whip

3 hours ago, Saddy said:

The new one? Was there another premium afterparty? :coffee2:

ALl I know is I got two notification son YouTube for this premium party and one video was like 2 minutes and the other was just over 5. I skimmed through the 5 minute one and it just had a different intro and probably more commentary from her. 

 

 

3 hours ago, JoAddams said:

I need My All color version in 4K or BTS :jonnycat:

 

One of the her best 90's album :gayriahcat1:

mariah-mariah-carey-rainbow.gif

In the words of Beyonce. 

 

 

 

Ha band member on keys in The Hoof video wearing the Elusive Chanteuse hoodie.

 

BzBYtFsCYAAI54U.jpg

 

*wears mine today*

Just now, James_Dean said:

Why you guys always ignore this bop? :emofish:

 

Video unavailable.

 

There's your answer.

 

:nicole:

3 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

THIS BOP :fish2:

What a shame this isn't unavailable either.

4 minutes ago, Rocket said:

What a shame this isn't unavailable either.

Well that's convenient 

h4qwUGB.gif

14 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Why you guys always ignore this bop? :emofish:

 

I can only assume that this is about I Don’t. :nicole:

32 minutes ago, Daydream said:

I can only assume that this is about I Don’t. :nicole:

I forgot that one existed

AyBwFCm.gif

1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

I forgot that one existed

AyBwFCm.gif

Everyone did.

 

QdpZKtF.gif

 

The Honey/Heartbreaker remix mash up. Oh she’s taking it

21 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

 

well

Bye at whoever that is on stage opening the umbrella and covering her up.

1 minute ago, EnoughSaid said:

 

The Honey/Heartbreaker remix mash up. Oh she’s taking it

FŪK ME UP, MOO!

 

:jonny5:

So the setlist so far is

  • Heartbreaker
  • Honey
  • Big Energy remix :gaycat6:
  • Obsessed
  • We Belong Together
  • Hero

:jonny6:

Edited by xrosup

1 minute ago, xrosup said:

So the setlist so far is

  • Heartbreaker
  • Honey
  • Fantasy
  • Obsessed
  • We Belong Together
  • Hero

:jonny6:

I think instead of Fantasy she will perform BER remix

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.