Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

Boy (I Need You) lowkey should’ve been the lead single. She wouldn’t have even needed TEOM since Charmy would’ve been ‘the comeback’.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

2 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Boy (I Need You) lowkey should’ve been the lead single. She wouldn’t have even needed TEOM since Charmy would’ve been ‘the comeback’.

eHaVj5S.gif

 

In '92/'93, Billy said he had his first kiss (with a girl) to a Moo song.

 

What song do we think it was?

Just now, Rocket said:

 

In '92/'93, Billy said he had his first kiss (with a girl) to a Moo song.

 

What song do we think it was?

Creamlover :gayriahcat1:

7 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Creamlover :gayriahcat1:

Take me up, take me down
Take me anywhere you want to, baby, now

 

SlaWHOw.png

51 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Boy (I Need You) lowkey should’ve been the lead single. She wouldn’t have even needed TEOM since Charmy would’ve been ‘the comeback’.

it was a single though, and it still made no noise; even with that made-for-MTV music video.

47 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

it was a single though, and it still made no noise; even with that made-for-MTV music video.

Not to mention it sampled Camron's song Oh Boy which was literally a massive hit earlier that year :rip:

 

Busta Rhymes really saved her career in 2003

9 minutes ago, Miracle Whip said:

Nothing on Anklemonitor would have been a hit.

 

7306.gif

Look at you spilling tea all over the base.

 

6BmL5OX.gif

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

This music video had no clear plot but it did have aesthetics. 

when she drops the SUD album and it's full of re-recorded current vocals

 

Ib55vbm.gif

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

In '92/'93, Billy said he had his first kiss (with a girl) to a Moo song.

 

What song do we think it was?

Probably Hero

21 minutes ago, xrosup said:

when she drops the SUD album and it's full of re-recorded current vocals

 

Ib55vbm.gif

No please no :deadbanana4:

12 minutes ago, Pecinta Mariah said:

Probably Hero

That's enough to turn anyone gay.

36 minutes ago, xrosup said:

when she drops the SUD album and it's full of re-recorded current vocals

 

Ib55vbm.gif

it wouldn't make sense if she searched 4 the original stems. maybe she'll do extra songs with her current voice 

7 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

why do I always scream whenever people refer to the Wind as 'The Fart'. every time :ahh:

I’m the **** screamin

1 hour ago, 1DES said:

We need the Loverboy Dance Remixes on streaming. 

Yes we do!! “You’re like…. You’re sweet… mmmmhmm I love you. Cuz boy you’re so dandy, oh baby. You’re like WOOOOOOOO!” Moo did that! 

16 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

he directed that mess? makes sense :hoetenks:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.