Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I don't understand why the UK site wrote that the single is coming this week. Were they just speculating? I don't think they would release the single without teasing it first. I'm also team next week... or 2025 :chick3:

1 hour ago, JevyDuty said:

Points of 2020 aren't comparable to 2024 points

Care to explain why?

:suburban:

1 minute ago, Anthinos said:

I don't understand why the UK site wrote that the single is coming this week. Were they just speculating? I don't think they would release the single without teasing it first. I'm also team next week... or 2025 :chick3:

Yes, I don't think they know anything. They've probably saw some speculation online and ran with it. They even posted this yesterday, and we know for a FACT that LG7 is coming in 2025, not 2024.

 

 

Can any lurking insiders please alleviate this excruciating torment and suffering we're having to endure? I beg this of you.

 

It's like Groundhog Day except every day is a nightmare

6 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

She's not announcing today btw

 

new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

 

I fear another countdown is still coming today, I have faith in the Little Meldowners

 

new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

1 minute ago, Florence Belch said:

I fear another countdown is still coming today, I have faith in the Little Meldowners

 

new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

3hours and 38minutes new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e 

1 hour ago, oinkamaraj said:

why are we acting like stupid love didnt have really high radio numbers first week and that it had a massive radio deal 

Stupid Love was coming from the ASIB hype. And it did have a radio deal.

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

Stupid Love was coming from the ASIB hype. And it did have a radio deal.

Stupid Love leaked a month in advance tho (and it was playing in every single drag show in the world :deadbanana2:)

Stupid Love debuted with 260 points in 2020, and DWAS was 236 without the radio deal Stupid Love had. Maybe debuting after that Morgan Wallen song was a good idea bc hopefully it sags in it's second week, and gives us a higher debut. 

 

We at least gotta match DWAS' peak.


It should be doable… 

 

As for longevity? Well I've already made my doubts clear, but I hope Gaga and her team have a plan to drown the airwaves with this one.

4 minutes ago, l3disko said:

Can any lurking insiders please alleviate this excruciating torment and suffering we're having to endure? I beg this of you.

 

It's like Groundhog Day except every day is a nightmare

@RideOrDie only cares about fighting OGH now and refuses to spill the tea :sad:

Just now, opbranden said:

Stupid Love leaked a month in advance tho (and it was playing in every single drag show in the world :deadbanana2:)

Yes, but we were talking about radio 

3 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Stupid Love was coming from the ASIB hype. And it did have a radio deal.

and now LG7 will have DWAS hype. Like… duh? It's Feb 2020 rn but better

 

spacer.png

Just now, ROARyals said:

and now LG7 will have DWAS hype. Like… duh? It's Feb 2020 rn but better

 

spacer.png

Or maybe the joker lack of hype 

3 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Yes, but we were talking about radio 

Lead single typically has a radio deal. 

3 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Or maybe the joker lack of hype 

Make it click we're talking about Gaga, not the 143 chanteuse.

 

I can see the tweets now. "Movie flopped. No oscar's buzz. Rent was due. She dropped this mad as hell."

 

You're cooked if you think the hype in the GP isn't there

7 minutes ago, PMM said:

3hours and 38minutes new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e 

These are really trying times, all that is missing is a descendant of Angela Cheng 

 

new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

3 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Or maybe the joker lack of hype 

I can't stress this enough: Joker isn't a factor here. Literally no one is talking about it. The only people who might care about this COLOSSAL flop are cinephiles, incels and those in the movie business. The general public didn't like it, didn't care, and has other things on their minds. When she releases her single next week, if the song is good, no one will be thinking about Joker. Gaga was the only redeeming part of that movie, and there's no negative association with her.

 

 

6 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

@RideOrDie only cares about fighting OGH now

Well someone has to. :sistrens:

 

Every Joker thread is now an OGH base with Madonnsters(?) joining forces with Katy Kats like suddenly everything Katherine did is forgiven now :toofunny2:

stop thinking we can beg "insiders" for information, because if anyone knew anything they'd share it as usual. i genuinely think no one knows anything this time around, or knows too little or perhaps details that are too vague to spill reliably. 

 

get a haircut, sext your instagram crush, play mario party jamboree (OUT NOW WORLDWIDE!) and please relieve yourselves from the painful thoughts of El Gee Seven!!! :heart:

1 minute ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Well someone has to. :sistrens:

 

Every Joker thread is now an OGH base with Madonnsters(?) joining forces with Katy Kats like suddenly everything Katherine did is forgiven now :toofunny2:

girl gaga is relevant, katy era ended before its start 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.