Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

I really hope this doesn't come across as morbid, but given some of the events of the last 24 hours, releasing it next week instead of this week would be a better decision imo.

i'd agree but the election is in two weeks. Her comeback will be eclipsed by all the election news, voting is november 5th and then for the entire month of november ppl will be talking about the election results and then the xmas freeze kicks in etc... the longer she waits the less likely this is going to have nay breathing room to perform well tbh

1 minute ago, Rama said:

I'm a believer

It's chaos

Where are our leaders?

(Mr.S, sam.teas, Supervillain, BlackoutZone)

 

The Agony and the Ecstasy of the Ugly Cry | The New Republic

@RideOrDie is the only one truly living up to her name. Mama is the only leader still connecting with us and telling us everything is gonna be ok even when she has no info. She is approachable, she is relatable and this is why I will ALWAYS cast my vote to her for being the greatest insider ATRL has ever produced and that's on menstruation  cycle a.k.a periodT. 7e2545db8568eea5859b9d1b71e67de6cfc64df8

34 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I wonder if the lead will still end up being ****** **** like it was rumored to be way back earlier this year :rip: (I don't know the name of the lead, I just remember several insiders saying it was two words, with the first having six letters and the second having four). 

 

23 minutes ago, Jack! said:

IIRC Supervillain came back and said that was a typo and it was actually ***** **** so five and four. But I'd have to go back and look and I won't be doing that.

 

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

Yeah SV did say there was a typo but never confirmed what the typo was. Could be 5-4, 7-4, 6-3, 6-5, 1-4-3, whatever

 

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

26 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

 

:jonnycat:

 

 

She looks like a barbie doll who landed on earth from a spaceship :jonny:

Can she stop with her blackouts every other month since 2019? It's so infuriating, nevermind releasing music. :rip: 

26 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Can she stop with her blackouts every other month since 2019? It's so infuriating, nevermind releasing music. :rip: 

Its kinda a blessing with all the mess thats happening rn

where are you? cause i cant see

7e2545db8568eea5859b9d1b71e67de6cfc64df8

but I feel you watching me 

7e2545db8568eea5859b9d1b71e67de6cfc64df8

dilated, falling free

7e2545db8568eea5859b9d1b71e67de6cfc64df8

in a modern ecstasy

7e2545db8568eea5859b9d1b71e67de6cfc64df8

 

one of her best songs, truly...oh perfect godllusion

1 hour ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

 

 

Iconic. She goes from telling them to know their worth to flashing her ass to the camera for a photo

 

artpop you will never not be famous

2 months already since DWAS dropped chile.

 

Heard the song on the radio while I was the local pool earlier today. It was my first time hearing it thru airplay. Sounded so good.

 

This smash hit shows no signs of stopping. Bruno & Gaga the duo that you are :clap3:

Edited by youngpopariana

Let me open the gates to hell, it's time to cast a spell
ABRA-ABRACADABRAAAA

ABRA-ABRACADABRAAAA

BOO B!TCH

I won't cry for you, I won't crucify the things you do

 

Artur

 

It's so interesting how we claimed this to be one of her best songs since forever, just

for it to become a viral smash and Gagaween staple. Liddos were truly ahead in this one.

 

Your time to shine again is almost here, BM.

The Perfect Illusion slander when it really was the PERFECT lead for Joanne. It was also the BEST song in the album

7e2545db8568eea5859b9d1b71e67de6cfc64df8

1 minute ago, Norte said:

I had a dream where Ava Max was the only feauting on LG7 :johnald:

I need you to undream

1007672227_gif(1).thumb.gif.40cbfc45b4fa

Bloody Mary

Shazam

 

Artur

 

#53 Worldwide (+10)

 

#16 China (+5)

#18 Saudi Arabia (+1)

#28 Vietnam (=)

#32 India (-5)

#34 United Arab Emirates (+6)

#48 Singapore (+4)

#50 Algeria (+9)

#52 Brazil (+2)

#62 Indonesia (+2)

#70 Peru (+4)

#75 Egypt (+2)

#77 Malaysia (+8)

#78 Azerbaijan (-9)

#84 Ecuador (-6)

#87 Kazakhstan (+7)

#94 Philippines (-4)

#99 Thailand (+3)

#108 Finland (+13)

#109 Norway (+17)

#113 Czech Republic (+22)

#113 Tunisia (+18)

#119 Turkey (+13)

#122 Argentina (+4)

#122 Uzbekistan (-10)

#125 Germany (+10)

#140 Switzerland (+20)

#143 Venezuela (-12)

#155 Poland (-6)

#156 Belarus (+26)

#162 Russia (+12)

#166 Austria (-4)

#169 Netherlands (+12)

#169 Ukraine (+25)

#179 Canada (+15)

#181 Hungary (NE)

#183 Mexico (NE)

#187 Sweden (NE)

#188 Costa Rica (+2)

#191 Ireland (NE)

#193 Morocco (-3)

#194 Chile (NE)

5 minutes ago, Artur said:

#78 Azerbaijan (-9)

 

No Azerbaijan, not success

Lead is literally single digit days away and this thread is dead.

 

What went wrong? Where is the hype? Where is Gaga? 
 

I miss her 

2 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Lead is literally single digit days away and this thread is dead.

 

What went wrong? Where is the hype? Where is Gaga? 
 

I miss her 

it's midnight/early morning in alot of places let people sleep

12 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Lead is literally single digit days away and this thread is dead.

 

What went wrong? Where is the hype? Where is Gaga? 
 

I miss her 

Is it tho?

 

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

 

12 minutes ago, opbranden said:

 

 

 

 

this picture made me sad. She NEVER looked genuinly insane in the movie at all....these deleted scenes were the only time I felt like she was actually kinda like the comic book Harlee and they deleted it :'( 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.