Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

I can't handle anymore fake teasing.

 

its people like you who cause people's hearts to give up and die.

r9A1m9k.gif.50ba694754e96a518c2b713cfcad

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

I can't handle anymore fake teasing.

 

its people like you who cause people's hearts to give up and die.

Yeah I got my Jackson Maine noose set up in the garage because of that troll 

1 minute ago, thesegayz said:

Yeah I got my Jackson Maine noose set up in the garage because of that troll 

lady-gaga-speechless.gif

not the trolls trolling now, the last thing we needed 

 

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

52 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

I mean, it was her fault for releasing a shitty jazz album. But damn, imagine the mental toll of having the biggest album bomb and biggest movie bomb in back-to-back weeks. I would seriously take a 3-year hiatus if I was in her shoes, heck I would consider retirement. So, you geys stop being so demanding, she probably felt like **** nowadays. She deserves to take all the time off that she wants.

Back to back movie and album bombs. 
 

Whew! We're far from the shallow now 

Another week with radio silence

 

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

 

HQ having more teasing

 

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

 

 

Even French math daddy stops to post DWAS 1 billion update :rip:

20 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

I can't handle anymore fake teasing.

 

its people like you who cause people's hearts to give up and die.

This is giving Reverse lead single title reveal  :gaycat2:   #DanceInTheShadowAndReve-e-e-e-e-e-erse

1 hour ago, nick4bty said:

Does anyone know where Flowers was at this point in time compared to DWAS?

Flowers: 7.4M (696M total) *album release week*

DWAS: 10.1M (630M total)

2 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Flowers: 7.4M (696M total) *album release week*

DWAS: 10.1M (630M total)

Where's Lg6.9 with DWAS as Lead? :clack:

A cute little EP with 3 tracks, acapella/live, and remix 

Edited by PMM

12 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Flowers: 7.4M (696M total) *album release week*

DWAS: 10.1M (630M total)

And probably significantly less than DWAS in the US, yet already going on its fourth week at #1 on radio :toofunny3:

Just heard All I Want For Christmas on the radio. Can't believe this happened before LG7 lead single's release. 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ08Owesoqcp8RL8qE-GQw

Yall stop hating on Rose. That new Bruno song will only boost DWAS and and strengthen its longevity. 

 

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

Ignoring all the legal stuff that keeps it from happening, what unreleased songs do you guys feel like could/should be included on this record? Personally: Trigger, Princess Die and Frankenstein.

I'm totally content with Harlequin but I can't help but think how it could've been her Blue Banisters, a good moment to just tack on some unreleased songs which she kinda did with Chromatica reject Happy Mistakes. 

1 minute ago, CVNT said:

Ignoring all the legal stuff that keeps it from happening, what unreleased songs do you guys feel like could/should be included on this record? Personally: Trigger, Princess Die and Frankenstein.

rock show, sexy ugly, retro physical

3 hours ago, Janet said:

how has NOTHING leaked :suburban:

Hard for smth to leak, when it doesn't exist :ryan3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.