Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

She should release the lead asap and if it flops just add DWAS to the tracklist, the GP wouldn't notice

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Come in here and see perfect illusion praise. Oh it's BAD bad. 

Perfect Illusion is one of the few times I've cringed at a Gaga song. Maybe because my expectations were sky high from the intro she teased before the release...

 

It's a fine song now though, I don't love it but it isn't terrible.

38 minutes ago, Artur said:

What if the lead is a jazz cover?

 

TVrCRZr.gif

The she can investigate the insurrection we'll commit at Interscope Records :ryan3:

I'm warming up to the 25th 

 

maybe it really was the best decision

 

I just hope they have a big campaign planned 

 

spacer.png

Edited by Velvet

  • Popular Post

Ga Ga should start teasing/post a pic with The Weeknd to make Bruno jealous

 

TVrCRZr.gif

I can't believe I woke up from an hour long nap to no Gaga news, and only 5 new comments.

 

Let me go back to sleep forever.

You know it's getting worse when the fanbase starts to delude itself that PIss is a good song. Ouuu it's BAD bad :gaycat6:

Edited by FailSafe

3 hours ago, Erotic said:

 

This still sends me, especially since a liddo or hater could have recorded it :ahh:

14 minutes ago, Canary Exotica said:

It is so weird that not even ATRL insiders know about the exact release date :psyduck:

The insiders hate liddos, but they'll probably post when it's 101% sure that the lead is coming :foxaylove3:

 

 

22 minutes ago, Canary Exotica said:

It is so weird that not even ATRL insiders know about the exact release date :psyduck:

Not even Gaga knows about it me thinks :-*

When i bulid that hell 

as i will someday

As the lord sends satan

to take me awaaaaay 

4 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

When i bulid that hell 

as i will someday

As the lord sends satan

to take me awaaaaay 

this sounds so badass, churchgoers would hate her forever

 

:jonnyknife:

The Perfect Illusion teaser on her instagram at the time with the orange and blue colours didn't match the music i'll say that

 

TVrCRZr.gif

2 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

The Perfect Illusion teaser on her instagram at the time with the orange and blue colours didn't match the music i'll say that

:suburban:

It gives Perfect Illusion (Demo)

 

 

I wonder if the lead will still end up being ****** **** like it was rumored to be way back earlier this year :rip: (I don't know the name of the lead, I just remember several insiders saying it was two words, with the first having six letters and the second having four). 

Also I know it's old news but Poker Face recharting in the global 200 is so cunty. It has great recurrents on YouTube too. And that's with it being a gargantuan smash during its initial run. 

8 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I wonder if the lead will still end up being ****** **** like it was rumored to be way back earlier this year :rip: (I don't know the name of the lead, I just remember several insiders saying it was two words, with the first having six letters and the second having four). 

IIRC Supervillain came back and said that was a typo and it was actually ***** **** so five and four. But I'd have to go back and look and I won't be doing that.

 

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

13 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

ugh so it is indeed going to be Oct 25th eh? :grump:

I really hope this doesn't come across as morbid, but given some of the events of the last 24 hours, releasing it next week instead of this week would be a better decision imo.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.