Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

It's kinda suspicious that she hasn't teased a single thing this month. She has hated her fans since ARTPOP 

What is this? Get tf out, you're disgusting for say that.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The way I thought the lead announcement would be here before 9000 pages, but now I'm thinking we are going for 9200 pages before we get the announcement :gaycat6:

If Oct 31 comes and nothing is released, she deserves all the backlash. 

6 minutes ago, opbranden said:

 

 

 

He moved on

As he should, he busted his ass performing this song on every tour date and constantly promoting it on social media meanwhile she did almost nothing. I kinda feel bad for him.:rip:

Damn I 'm lurking in between meetings and you guys are loosing it :nuts:

 

I love how passionate our base is! :heart:
 

OT: I still think 25 is the date. If it comes sooner, good, but I'm not expecting any movement this week. 

Edited by verthigo

14 minutes ago, Konril said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886de19395275a94ce83a32fca478b12bb9ea059f79&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

why is he giving the bear selfie facial expression?

8 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

The way I thought the lead announcement would be here before 9000 pages, but now I'm thinking we are going for 9200 pages before we get the announcement :gaycat6:

issa knoife when

7 minutes ago, GipJo said:

As he should, he busted his ass performing this song on every tour date and constantly promoting it on social media meanwhile she did almost nothing. I kinda feel bad for him.:rip:

how did she do nothing? she performed it at two of his shows with him and promoted it all over social media, wtf else is she supposed to do? :rip: she's literally never enough for some of y'all lmao

Chill you all. Can you even imagine how heartbreaking it is for her how JFAD and Harlequin bombed? Idk, if I was her, I would be very much devastated too. Take some time to grieve ma, drop the music anytime you're heart is ready. The gey don't deserve new music for letting you flop, lbr. :eli:

Also no one want to mention the fact amid her following up of global smash hit, a whole ass movie campaign, a whole ass album campaign, the leading up of her first single of anticipated album, for anyone their schedule would be crazy busy, but she somehow managed to take TWO 2 weeks breaks in all of this. Basically 1 month of doing nothing in 2 months.

:suburban:

4 Zodiac Signs Completing A 16-Year-Long Karmic Cycle Before 2024 Ends

Four zodiac signs have been caught in karmic cycles that have persisted since 2008. Fortunately, Pluto will re-enter the sign of Capricorn on September 1st and remain in this sign until November 19, 2024, when the planet of transformation and inner power will re-enter Aquarius.

 

1. Aries

 

Now, things feel more manageable as you prepare yourself for one more battle that you will surely win. However, it may finally be the time when you adopt a more diplomatic approach to win friends and enemies. You are gaining the respect of those around you and this time, you need to learn how to let go of the immature and rebellious side so you can welcome the more wise, patient, and cooperative version of yourself.

 

LG7 will be a success confirmed!

 

200w.gif

 

13 minutes ago, GipJo said:

As he should, he busted his ass performing this song on every tour date and constantly promoting it on social media meanwhile she did almost nothing. I kinda feel bad for him.:rip:

He had a debt to pay, Gaga just did it for the arts 

 

xila.gif

2 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Chill you all. Can you even imagine how heartbreaking it is for her how JFAD and Harlequin bombed? Idk, if I was her, I would be very much devastated too. Take some time to grieve ma, drop the music anytime you're heart is ready. The gey don't deserve new music for letting you flop, lbr. :eli:

She'd be more delusional than the act ii-ers if she genuinely thought Harlequin was going to smash. Like I'd be very concerned by the people she's surrounding herself with if they thought anything grand was coming out of that album (and luckily, I don't think she did lol). 

1 minute ago, Baby Judas said:

Chill you all. Can you even imagine how heartbreaking it is for her how JFAD and Harlequin bombed? Idk, if I was her, I would be very much devastated too. Take some time to grieve ma, drop the music anytime you're heart is ready. The gey don't deserve new music for letting you flop, lbr. :eli:

THANK YOU, I was celebrating Thanksgiving with people from the industry (cinema) last monday and everyone was shocked, not by the bombing - it happens, but by the violence of the bashing. 
 

Look we all know in here Gaga's not to blame but still, it must sting a bit seeing the 'Please stop singing' meme for example, when she invested so much in this project.

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

Also no one want to mention the fact amid her following up of global smash hit, a whole ass movie campaign, a whole ass album campaign, the leading up of her first single of anticipated album, for anyone their schedule would be crazy busy, but she somehow managed to take TWO 2 weeks breaks in all of this. Basically 1 month of doing nothing in 2 months.

:suburban:

Girl you do realise that you don't have access to her daily schedule, right? Like... you are aware of that, or no?

 

:suburban:

 

Just because we aren't seeing her doesn't mean she isn't working, not being in 2024 and this still being explained :skull:

Yeah she deserves a at least half year break from the industry after the JFAD and HQ bomb.

 

She needs to regain her mental health before LG7 starts :clap3: 

4 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Also no one want to mention the fact amid her following up of global smash hit, a whole ass movie campaign, a whole ass album campaign, the leading up of her first single of anticipated album, for anyone their schedule would be crazy busy, but she somehow managed to take TWO 2 weeks breaks in all of this. Basically 1 month of doing nothing in 2 months.

:suburban:

 

Does anyone know where Flowers was at this point in time compared to DWAS?

3 minutes ago, Dante said:

Yeah she deserves a at least half year break from the industry after the JFAD and HQ bomb.

 

She needs to regain her mental health before LG7 starts :clap3: 

And I deserve LG7 to regain my mental health after going through that mess of a movie

spacer.png

On 10/8/2024 at 12:18 PM, perfectillusion204 said:

Kinda feel like this is gonna be released on Halloween… she is a troll after all and it's the last day of October. And a Thursday, which a lot of big artists release Thursday evenings now. 

Leaving this here again lol

Image

 

LoveGame, Alejandro and Telephone! :duca: And BTW getting the Poké boost!

12 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Girl you do realise that you don't have access to her daily schedule, right? Like... you are aware of that, or no?

 

:suburban:

 

Just because we aren't seeing her doesn't mean she isn't working, not being in 2024 and this still being explained :skull:

When you have that many stuffs to promote, and you disappeared for half the time, it's not good for marketing and raising awareness of the stuff you put out, I hope she can realize that. I get she wants to have time off but she can be present in the public's eyes without giving her private life up. Like it's not only this or that. If she doesn't care her contents don't get much exposure and attention beyond online fandoms, then that's fine.

 

Edit: I'm not asking her to go on TV tour performing and interviewing non stop btw, there're a lot of easy way to make you visible in public's eyes, but staying silent for whole two weeks twice without a single word of her is not a good strategy when you're releasing contents.

Edited by GipJo

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.