Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

nice to see Close to You being the most streamed cover from HQ

moo.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I was just thinking how The Cure was the most random release of her career. Released out of nowhere, gave us that epileptic lyric video and moved on

Just now, oinkamaraj said:

lowkey hope brunos collab with rosé flops :coffee:

why do you have a rose lookalike in your avie tho

IMG_1691.thumb.jpeg.b6989b9f007712135e53

I was pulling for 10/18, but now I hope that it's not a surprise or day-of announcement (and think it should be 10/25 instead.) I don't think she can pull off such short notice without a really disappointing debut, and we've been through enough pain this month to not need more draggings. :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Baby Judas said:

all these major publications' Grammy predictions with no DWAS on SOTY and ROTY. Like, how is DWAS not locked in on these categories? It just doesn't make any sense. :dies: 

This is scary

Just now, ViviLittleM said:

This is scary

If you think that's scary, let's not talk about her movie award circuit schedule and how that changed over the last 3 weeks

 

:suburban:

10 minutes ago, GipJo said:

When you have that many stuffs to promote, and you disappeared for half the time, it's not good for marketing and raising awareness of the stuff you put out, I hope she can realize that. I get she wants to have time off but she can be present in the public's eyes without giving her private life up. Like it's not only this or that. If she doesn't care her contents don't get much exposure and attention beyond online fandoms, then that's fine.

I don't get what you are talking about. It's standard for actors to promote their movies before the movie comes out and on opening weekend, usually promo (such as talk show interviews, magazines, junkets etc) only come after the movie is released if it is going to be competing for awards season. Gaga moving on quickly from JFAD and not constantly reminding her audience of it over the last couple weeks has actually been the smartest move she could have made, you've got it all the way twisted :skull:

 

If she had spent the last two weeks teasing a single that isn't coming until the end of the month that would have been a perfect way to kill the hype she could generate for her lead single. The advice you are giving her is terrible :rip:

Edited by Miichael

Just now, Jack! said:

15 mins because why not

 

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

I'm just going to pretend nothing is happening today and maybe she'll surprise with a random 8:30PM post or something. :thing: 

I really hope we still get the Harlequin concert :noparty:it would've been fun for Halloween night or smth

2 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

I really hope we still get the Harlequin concert :noparty:it would've been fun for Halloween night or smth

I'm sure we will; she didn't seem to want to give too much away on Kimmel, so it sounds like she still has plans for it.

1 minute ago, nick4bty said:

I really hope we still get the Harlequin concert :noparty:it would've been fun for Halloween night or smth

 

11 minutes ago, Mariah4life said:

why do you have a rose lookalike in your avie tho

IMG_1691.thumb.jpeg.b6989b9f007712135e53

except this rosé "lookalike" is actually talented and high graded vocalist 

2 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

a cute 2 week break that will end tonight it's trew

 

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

REALLY????? :duca::duca:

 

or are you trolling us?... :gaycat6:

30 minutes ago, Dante said:

4 Zodiac Signs Completing A 16-Year-Long Karmic Cycle Before 2024 Ends

Four zodiac signs have been caught in karmic cycles that have persisted since 2008. Fortunately, Pluto will re-enter the sign of Capricorn on September 1st and remain in this sign until November 19, 2024, when the planet of transformation and inner power will re-enter Aquarius.

 

1. Aries

 

Now, things feel more manageable as you prepare yourself for one more battle that you will surely win. However, it may finally be the time when you adopt a more diplomatic approach to win friends and enemies. You are gaining the respect of those around you and this time, you need to learn how to let go of the immature and rebellious side so you can welcome the more wise, patient, and cooperative version of yourself.

 

LG7 will be a success confirmed!

 

200w.gif

 

omg i laughed :deadbanana:

27 minutes ago, Edonis said:

She'd be more delusional than the act ii-ers if she genuinely thought Harlequin was going to smash. Like I'd be very concerned by the people she's surrounding herself with if they thought anything grand was coming out of that album (and luckily, I don't think she did lol). 

I mean, it was her fault for releasing a shitty jazz album. But damn, imagine the mental toll of having the biggest album bomb and biggest movie bomb in back-to-back weeks. I would seriously take a 3-year hiatus if I was in her shoes, heck I would consider retirement. So, you geys stop being so demanding, she probably felt like **** nowadays. She deserves to take all the time off that she wants.

Just now, Baby Judas said:

I mean, it was her fault for releasing a shitty jazz album. But damn, imagine the mental toll of having the biggest album bomb and biggest movie bomb in back-to-back weeks. I would seriously take a 3-year hiatus if I was in her shoes, heck I would consider retirement. So, you geys stop being so demanding, she probably felt like **** nowadays. She deserves to take all the time off that she wants.

damn ma is it THAT serious?

 

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

at least we will never be so deep in the trenches like when the first nurtec ad came out

 

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

2 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

a cute 2 week break that will end tonight it's trew

 

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

I can't handle anymore fake teasing.

 

its people like you who cause people's hearts to give up and die.

Just now, l3disko said:

who cause people's hearts to give up and die.

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.