Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Call me crazy but still I think she's releasing this Friday, it's quite a big deal when she confirmed it's October, if she waits till 25 - we all would know and there's zero surprise, it's kinda pointless. Only this Friday could be with the WOW factor.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Call me crazy but still I think she's releasing this Friday, it's quite a big deal when she confirmed it's October, if she waits till 25 - we all would know and there's zero surprise, it's kinda pointless. Only this Friday could be with the WOW factor.

Call me crazy but still I think she's releasing this Friday, it's quite a big deal when she confirmed it's October, if she waits till 25 - we all would know and there's zero surprise, it's kinda pointless. Only this Friday could be with the WOW factor.

Call me crazy but still I think she's releasing this Friday, it's quite a big deal when she confirmed it's October, if she waits till 25 - we all would know and there's zero surprise, it's kinda pointless. Only this Friday could be with the WOW factor.

Call me crazy but still I think she's releasing this Friday, it's quite a big deal when she confirmed it's October, if she waits till 25 - we all would know and there's zero surprise, it's kinda pointless. Only this Friday could be with the WOW factor.

3 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

Are yall at peace with her lead single completely bombing? Because that's what it seems like will happen no matter the quality......... :dancehall3:

Definitely not at peace with that. I prefer it's garbage and it smashes than a "good" flop.  

Call me crazy but still I think she's releasing this Friday, it's quite a big deal when she confirmed it's October, if she waits till 25 - we all would know and there's zero surprise, it's kinda pointless. Only this Friday could be with the WOW factor.

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

Call me crazy but still I think she's releasing this Friday, it's quite a big deal when she confirmed it's October, if she waits till 25 - we all would know and there's zero surprise, it's kinda pointless. Only this Friday could be with the WOW factor.

 

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

Call me crazy but still I think she's releasing this Friday, it's quite a big deal when she confirmed it's October, if she waits till 25 - we all would know and there's zero surprise, it's kinda pointless. Only this Friday could be with the WOW factor.

 

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

Call me crazy but still I think she's releasing this Friday, it's quite a big deal when she confirmed it's October, if she waits till 25 - we all would know and there's zero surprise, it's kinda pointless. Only this Friday could be with the WOW factor.

 

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

Call me crazy but still I think she's releasing this Friday, it's quite a big deal when she confirmed it's October, if she waits till 25 - we all would know and there's zero surprise, it's kinda pointless. Only this Friday could be with the WOW factor.

 

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

Call me crazy but still I think she's releasing this Friday, it's quite a big deal when she confirmed it's October, if she waits till 25 - we all would know and there's zero surprise, it's kinda pointless. Only this Friday could be with the WOW factor.

 

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

Call me crazy but still I think she's releasing this Friday, it's quite a big deal when she confirmed it's October, if she waits till 25 - we all would know and there's zero surprise, it's kinda pointless. Only this Friday could be with the WOW factor.

 

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

Call me crazy but still I think she's releasing this Friday, it's quite a big deal when she confirmed it's October, if she waits till 25 - we all would know and there's zero surprise, it's kinda pointless. Only this Friday could be with the WOW factor.

 

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

Call me crazy but still I think she's releasing this Friday, it's quite a big deal when she confirmed it's October, if she waits till 25 - we all would know and there's zero surprise, it's kinda pointless. Only this Friday could be with the WOW factor.

 

YOU  CRAZY 

 

Spoiler

Hoe !!!

 

Just now, TeemoR said:

Definitely not at peace with that. I prefer it's garbage and it smashes than a "good" flop.  

sub-buzz-7746-1615909307-25.jpg

 

the tankery just seems inevitable rn.... :dancehall3:

3 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Call me crazy but still I think she's releasing this Friday, it's quite a big deal when she confirmed it's October, if she waits till 25 - we all would know and there's zero surprise, it's kinda pointless. Only this Friday could be with the WOW factor.

so are you crazy?

  • Popular Post
5 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Call me crazy but still I think she's releasing this Friday, it's quite a big deal when she confirmed it's October, if she waits till 25 - we all would know and there's zero surprise, it's kinda pointless. Only this Friday could be with the WOW factor.

 

5 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Call me crazy but still I think she's releasing this Friday, it's quite a big deal when she confirmed it's October, if she waits till 25 - we all would know and there's zero surprise, it's kinda pointless. Only this Friday could be with the WOW factor.

 

5 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Call me crazy but still I think she's releasing this Friday, it's quite a big deal when she confirmed it's October, if she waits till 25 - we all would know and there's zero surprise, it's kinda pointless. Only this Friday could be with the WOW factor.

 

5 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Call me crazy but still I think she's releasing this Friday, it's quite a big deal when she confirmed it's October, if she waits till 25 - we all would know and there's zero surprise, it's kinda pointless. Only this Friday could be with the WOW factor.

 

5 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Call me crazy but still I think she's releasing this Friday, it's quite a big deal when she confirmed it's October, if she waits till 25 - we all would know and there's zero surprise, it's kinda pointless. Only this Friday could be with the WOW factor.

 

5 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Call me crazy but still I think she's releasing this Friday, it's quite a big deal when she confirmed it's October, if she waits till 25 - we all would know and there's zero surprise, it's kinda pointless. Only this Friday could be with the WOW factor.

 

5 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Call me crazy but still I think she's releasing this Friday, it's quite a big deal when she confirmed it's October, if she waits till 25 - we all would know and there's zero surprise, it's kinda pointless. Only this Friday could be with the WOW factor.

p1w8fr7ktxf61.jpg

Spotify charts still not updated :dies:

What kind of riggery is going on

3 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

sub-buzz-7746-1615909307-25.jpg

 

the tankery just seems inevitable rn.... :dancehall3:

Then it's really over to be honest. The meltdowns will be huge here. 

wait but she announced harlequin in those outdoors like 4 hours from now and posted the STILL NOT OCTOBER thing 1 hour later. THERE'S STILL TIME GIRLS. WE STILL MIGHT WIN.

1 minute ago, technoprayer said:

wait but she announced harlequin in those outdoors like 4 hours from now and posted the STILL NOT OCTOBER thing 1 hour later. THERE'S STILL TIME GIRLS. WE STILL MIGHT WIN.

I NEED it desperately. 

I dont want to wait this much for another possible flop! GIVE IT TO ME RACHEL.

Spotify Global: #1 9,896,025

First day since forever with weekdays below 10m

:suburban:

20 minutes ago, Edonis said:

wait, where did this rumor come from?

Assistants vs Agents newsletter I'm signed up for - they are usually always reliable. Also someone posted it on the Coachella subreddit and it was taken down possibly by Goldenvoice.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.