Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

20 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Harley Quinn role + Original Song(s) + Score would be a DREAM. 
 

Don’t wake me up yet. 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Joker 2 featuring Joker (Judas Remix)(Gaga’s Version)(feat. Bradley Cooper)

 

A quick lil RUTH moment 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

19 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

another acting era of OGH claiming she’s just playing herself 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Harley Quinn the kindness punk is coming

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

I've always thought Mark is a masc top. :toofunny3: 

 

 

 

4 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

I've always thought Mark is a masc top. :toofunny3: 

 

 

 

A masc top? Girl, you can't be real. 

5 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

I've always thought Mark is a masc top. :toofunny3: 

 

 

 

Now why would you even think that

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Now why would you even think that

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

I didn't watch the So That You Can Dance. I only saw him in choreos and photo stills during BTW era which doesn't tell anything. That's it.

 

My 10 years of memory now needs to be reorganized.

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Newly added playlists:

Summer '22 (558k)

The Official Chart UK Top 40 (223k)

 

 

 

26 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

I've always thought Mark is a masc top. :toofunny3: 

 

 

 


atrl.gif

I hope GodGa has a great therapist because chile… the way she’s gonna torture herself mentally for the Harley role

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

17 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Newly added playlists:

Summer '22 (558k)

The Official Chart UK Top 40 (223k)

 

 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

 

YES!

3 minutes ago, Almodusa said:


atrl.gif

Yep. He’s now mapped in the Rupaul territory on my board. 
 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

When the alt right incels hail Gaga’s Harley as their new queen like they did with Joaquin’s Joker

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Wait why is everyone so sure that she's cast as Harley in the new movie? Is it based on that one Deuxmoi IG story or is there something else that I'm missing?

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Just now, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Wait why is everyone so sure that she's cast as Harley in the new movie? Is it based on that one Deuxmoi IG story or is there something else that I'm missing?

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

I was just spreading my fanfic. 
 

Don’t know about everyone else. 
 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

5 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Wait why is everyone so sure that she's cast as Harley in the new movie? Is it based on that one Deuxmoi IG story or is there something else that I'm missing?

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Just speculating base on that one story. I really want to know her next role though, the way she keep it interesting

"Gaga what was it like playing Harley?”
 

“I was nervous and I definitely studied a lot. You know, its kind of ancient, biblical stuff, but in, um you know, in uh, christian, uh catholic history, Judas was the greatest betrayal. And I actually have a song about a woman who is in love with Judas, not uh, unlike Harley Quinn. So in a way, you can say I started preparing for this role before I even started acting. That's because I always believed in myself as an actress, I was just waiting for someone else to give me a chance and luckily Todd Phillips and Joaquin Phoenix gave me a chance. ” 

26 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

I was just spreading my fanfic. 
 

Don’t know about everyone else. 
 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

 

22 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Just speculating base on that one story. I really want to know her next role though, the way she keep it interesting

Oh ok yea, just making sure. Even Twitter is buzzing rn and I was like wait what happened :chick1: I'd love to see her play it. She'd kick a lot of ass.

 

Hopefully we get some info on her next role before the year ends! 

2 hours ago, PlERRE said:

I swear I have listened to this on radio several times. :bibliahh:

ReggaeGa sounds good.

 

Brazil stans hard for this *****! :rip:

Looking back at the House of Gucci fashion, the premiere looks needed some editing, I don't know if they were on a rush or if something happened in those weeks. You can see how the street looks, press looks and the award season looks were better. The SAG and BAFTA  looks were :jonny6:

 

4 hours ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

HMH is missing from these promising "Chill" playlists. They're not Chill-out or Chill House type of thing. They're dominantly pop songs. :siptea: 

 

Chill Hits (7.3M)

Chill Pop (1.8M)

Chilled Hits (460k)

Chilled Pop Hits (285k)

There’s nothing Chill about HMH tho. She’s kinda screaming a bit to much in it, no?

8 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

There’s nothing Chill about HMH tho. She’s kinda screaming a bit to much in it, no?

She’s also also screeching in Shallow

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

This is kinda old but also interesting.

 

 

Just Dance: 38

Poker Face: 36

Born This Way: 26

The Edge of Glory: 23

Yoü and I: 19

Bad Romance: 16

LoveGame: 14

Judas: 13

Paparazzi: 11

Marry the Night: 11

Million Reasons: 11

Applause: 8

Do What U Want: 7

Telephone: 6

Speechless: 6

Hair: 6

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich: 6

Alejandro: 4

Venus: 4

A-YO: 4

Shallow: 4

Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say): 3

G****: 3

Joanne: 3

The Fame: 2

Money Honey: 2

Brown Eyes: 2

Scheiße: 2

ARTPOP: 2

Dope: 2

Til It Happens To You: 2

Perfect Illusion: 2

Boys Boys Boys: 1

Monster: 1

Dance In the Dark: 1

Teeth: 1

Americano: 1

Heavy Metal Lover: 1

Aura: 1

G.U.Y.: 1

MANiCURE: 1

Fashion!: 1

John Wayne: 1

The Cure: 1

Stupid Love: 1

Rain On Me: 1

911: 1

 

The way everyone always makes Million Performances out to be her most promoted song. :skull:

 

This makes me so sad though. Some album tracks being as performed as the whole of Chromatica. :sosad: We were SO fed her first few years. :'(

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.