Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, opbranden said:

 

 

 

ASIB debuted with $42.9 million for comparison.

 

Let's move on to LG7 pleaseeee

:suburban:

Fh24avRWQAAYIZS.jpg

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, Glam said:

I don't disagree with you.

 

If you go to her recent Instagram posts, there's a lot of Joker fans trashing her. Do we want that negativity under her next announcements?

Some of you haven't been here for Gaga's peak and it shows. Just bein' real.

 

She was always being bashed for things like the meat dress, Judas, Alejandro music video, etc. and that never stopped her. 

8 minutes ago, Edonis said:

She literally said on multiple occasions that she picked Stupid Love as the lead lol. 

 

OT: 37 million opening is CATASTROPHIC. I hope the Haus focuses solely on LG7 for the coming months and we move on from this dumpster fire of a movie era. 

You hope? What do you expect her to do otherwise? Go around interviewing about JFAD for the next 6 months? :rip: 

 

She's moving on anyway. You're all just letting the OGHs eat your brain. 

Todd PHILLISP CUT OUF THE KISSING SCENE TOO?!?!? Y'all did not say that….omg wtf….that seemed so iconic I'm so ******* pissed. Idk if I wanna watch the movie anymore y'all :/

I hope the announcement comes tomorrow for a Friday release, but I think it will come towards the end of the month for Halloween

3 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Todd PHILLISP CUT OUF THE KISSING SCENE TOO?!?!? Y'all did not say that….omg wtf….that seemed so iconic I'm so ******* pissed. Idk if I wanna watch the movie anymore y'all :/

Go see it :gaycat4:

3 minutes ago, Glam said:

I don't disagree with you.

 

If you go to her recent Instagram posts, there's a lot of Joker fans trashing her. Do we want that negativity under her next announcements?

I don't really think it's going to impact her music.  Incels were never her demographic.  At this point it's Liddos and GP, more relying on playlisting and radio than ia fringe group of mentally disturbed virgin men. :heart:

I wonder what her and her team thinks about jfad + Harlequin completly tanking

 

this had to change their plans 

 

:giraffe:

 

I'm sure they thought about both things underperforming but I doubt they imagined it would perform in the worst case scenario :deadbanana4:

 

 

1 minute ago, Soup in Teapot said:

Now they know how much we hate jazzz:giraffe:

what if y'all don't support LG7 neither?

2 minutes ago, Archetype said:

I don't really think it's going to impact her music.  Incels were never her demographic.  At this point it's Liddos and GP, more relying on playlisting and radio than ia fringe group of mentally disturbed virgin men. :heart:

I agree they were never her demographic, but I'm not sure if it will help to have her next posts be flooded with negativity.

 

I honestly wouldn't blame her if she waited a month or so to release LG7 lead. Let the backlash die down and be forgagatten.

 

16 minutes ago, Glam said:

I don't disagree with you.

 

If you go to her recent Instagram posts, there's a lot of Joker fans trashing her. Do we want that negativity under her next announcements?

There will be no negativity around her return to pop.

 

Do you realize most people didn't even watch this movie? Those who skipped it don't care, and those who did will forget it by next week.

 

It's a stain, but not on her—she's one of the few things people actually liked about it.

$6M on Sunday

 

oof....

 

 

this is dead... no way this is making over $200M ww 

 

:deadbanana4:

Why would she postpone a song she promised to release this month? Don't be silly, little monsterz. SHE IS COMING

 

JMu6iRT.gif

3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

people truly are idiots listening to critics and not going, judging by themselves

It's not just the critics, the WOM from the first day viewers was TRAGIC like look at the Audience SCORE

 

a CATASTROPHE

1 minute ago, Velvet said:

$6M on Sunday

 

oof....

 

 

this is dead... no way this is making over $200M ww 

 

:deadbanana4:

It will probably end under 70M in the US :rip: next week drop will be brutal

2 minutes ago, Velvet said:

$6M on Sunday

 

oof....

 

 

this is dead... no way this is making over $200M ww 

 

:deadbanana4:

Overseas is kinda looking okay-ish "for JFAD's standards" for now

 

Domestic however is a DISASTER :bibliahh:, sorry it's just so fvnny how everything unfolded from being most anticipated film to almost $1B Gross Prediction to this.. :suburban:

14 minutes ago, Glam said:

I agree they were never her demographic, but I'm not sure if it will help to have her next posts be flooded with negativity.

 

I honestly wouldn't blame her if she waited a month or so to release LG7 lead. Let the backlash die down and be forgagatten.

 

Just wait till February and drop the whole thing at once?  Unless the whole thing is truly halloween themed.... :doc: :gaycat6:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAxIEF1s_xv

 

Some people saying they can hear "omg shes perfect " and others saying they hear "gaga i love you so much" :toofunny3: this needs to go viral if if it hasn't yet

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.