Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Dawn of Chromatica debuted at #66 and you survived

 

:clack:

 

4 minutes ago, Dämon said:

How has your life changed since then?

:suburban:

DOC was a remix album that gaga worked 0%on.

 

my life has changed in that I now Stan a flop apparently. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Hair said:

How many people here actually bought it? I need an honest show of hands :coffee:

I bought the alternate vinyl

 

:matty: 

 

 

2 minutes ago, Hair said:

How many people here actually bought it? I need an honest show of hands :coffee:

i did

still waiting for shipment :rip: 

2 minutes ago, judaskills said:

I'll be the first to say I didn't. I don't enjoy that kind of music and I'm done buying jazz records that I don't listen to. :siptea:

 

I have my coins ready for LG7 though. 

Same. I've streamed The Joker and Happy Mistake plenty, but the rest were cute for a couple of listens.

 

I will be buying multiple copies of LG7, I'm sure... :katie2:

2 minutes ago, Hair said:

How many people here actually bought it? I need an honest show of hands :coffee:

I didn't, and my streams for the album probably totaled less than 10. I don't like that kinda music, so.. Sorry, Miss Gaga! I already take enough stones for her these days 

 

rainonme.thumb.JPG.950dd5593613650cd339a

sick and tired of waking up

screaming at the top of my lungs

think I might have just left myself behind.

 

made-by-popboi-atrl.gif

 

 

1 minute ago, SUNSET BLVD said:

 

DOC was a remix album that gaga worked 0%on.

 

my life has changed in that I now Stan a flop apparently. 

Gaga makes a misfire after the Olympics, HBO special, career-defining smash single, a new streaming peak, and some amazing red carpet looks and you're throwing her entire year and career into the flop dumpster. Love it!

 

rainonme.thumb.JPG.950dd5593613650cd339a

Gaga's silence has me hopeful her next post is an announcement. We all know the sis, she goes quiet before anything major.

 

:gaycat1:

7 minutes ago, Hair said:

How many people here actually bought it? I need an honest show of hands :coffee:

I've been streaming it a lot.

 

Spoiler

but I didn't buy it. 

 

tbf if the film was received better I'm sure Haglequin would have been at least top 10, it flopping was the perfect storm of her (shrinking :suburban:) fanbase being over jazzy covers and the GP not caring about the soundtrack companion album to a shitty movie

 

rainonme.thumb.JPG.950dd5593613650cd339a

10 minutes ago, Hair said:

How many people here actually bought it? I need an honest show of hands :coffee:

I'm waiting for the bargain bin

 

rainonme.thumb.JPG.950dd5593613650cd339a

7 minutes ago, Hair said:

Same. I've streamed The Joker and Happy Mistake plenty, but the rest were cute for a couple of listens.

 

I will be buying multiple copies of LG7, I'm sure... :katie2:

Those are the two tracks I've streamed a decent amount too. If she's going to do covers of older songs, I wish she'd do it in The Joker style. 

 

And same! 

Just now, hausofbryan said:

 

6 and 1 ?

omg 6 + 1 = 7 omg LG7
7 weeks peak 3? huh? 7 + 3  = 10 days till LG7 lead 
excited.gif

This is such an active thread? I opened ATRL to see so many notifications 

1 minute ago, Arthoe said:

I'm waiting for the bargain bin

 

rainonme.thumb.JPG.950dd5593613650cd339a

It'll be there when the physicals drop on Friday

 

rainonme.thumb.JPG.950dd5593613650cd339a

 

Wal Mart $3 Clearance

1. Harlequin (HOT SHOT DEBUT)

Edited by hausofbryan

8 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Releasing Haglequin was Godga's only mistake this year

 

rainonme.thumb.JPG.950dd5593613650cd339a

She needed something to whether the storm with and talk about in interviews. I get it 

Just now, Mr. Stratus said:

She needed something to whether the storm with and talk about in interviews. I get it 

She really should've gone with "less is more" — Why attach more to the mess?

 

rainonme.thumb.JPG.950dd5593613650cd339a

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.