Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, TedLasso said:

If Gaga as a full time actress this wouldn't be a problem or debate at all. We'd see she has 3 more project lined up to film and her next movie is coming next year. :bird: The only reasons some of yall are panicking is because we know nothing about her next film project. 

which ones? 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

13 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

if you had to sneak a Gaga song onto a work event/ family reunion/ public event playlist, which would it be and why?

 

For me, it would be Gypsy. I think hearing that song, many members of the GP would become Gaga stans

The way nobody yet again wants to reply to this. :rip:

 

I'll change my answer from Replay to 1000 Doves because I was kinda bopping to it today. It's innocent and cute enough, but with pretty great balladGa lyrics and melodies.

Edited by Album Leak

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

imagine LG7 lead fails to outpeak/out chart dwas?

 

spacer.png

girl DWAS is one of the biggest hits of the year the LG7 lead would be extremely lucky to have even half of its success

 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, GipJo said:

For USA it depends

Let's just enjoy the #7-10 peak LG7's lead will have before it plummets to #35.

 

I can see it having a great 8-week chart run

 

:suburban:

 

 

Edited by kudmips7890
grammar

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

imagine LG7 lead fails to outpeak/out chart dwas?

 

spacer.png

That would be okay as NO song is bigger than DWAS for 6 straight weeks now?

6 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

I'm sorry but some of you are so delusional its funny :dies:

 

So now the gross outside the US is 'good' because it did slightly more than the latest estimates that took into account awful numbers? :skull:

It's good, it's good OKAY

ok.png.jpg?itok=jDcvvjEe

3 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

We'd see she has 3 more project lined up to film and her next movie is coming next year.

I agree she needs at least 1 big project a year.

 

Where'd you get this info from?

12 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

if you had to sneak a Gaga song onto a work event/ family reunion/ public event playlist, which would it be and why?

 

For me, it would be Gypsy. I think hearing that song, many members of the GP would become Gaga stans

Probably Government Hooker to scare them.

 

:suburban:

3 minutes ago, PMM said:

which ones? 

Do you want them list the imaginary movies that she stars in ''if'' she is full time actress?

:suburban:

Edited by GipJo

1 minute ago, kudmips7890 said:

I agree she needs at least 1 big project a year.

 

Where'd you get this info from?

@TedLasso

+ 1 
Where'd you get this info from?

13 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

if you had to sneak a Gaga song onto a work event/ family reunion/ public event playlist, which would it be and why?

 

For me, it would be Gypsy. I think hearing that song, many members of the GP would become Gaga stans

What party?

Formal Gathering? Solemn? Casual?

 

It'll depend.. for serious mood, I'll put the ballads like Shallow, ARUTW, Million Reasons, Y&I, Speechless, DWAS

 

for a celebration, Poker Face&Just Dance are my go to Gaga Bawps since they're universally loved

Just now, GipJo said:

Do you want them list the imaginary movies that she stars in ''if'' she is full time actress?

:suburban:

no. i just want their receipt. i think that she didn't announce anything yet. I may be wrong but if they have the info, why not share it? 

If Gaga became a full time actress, I'd be forced to set myself on fire. This could be a blessing in disguise.

 

:ryan3:

Just now, ViviLittleM said:

12 days.

we will be dancing in the garden of eden with notorious being who knows how to spell abracadabra 

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

12 days.

Until Gaga's Thriller/Halloween anthem is released

 

:gaygacat3:

Just now, hausofbryan said:

If Gaga became a full time actress, I'd be forced to set myself on fire. This could be a blessing in disguise.

 

:ryan3:

tbh. after J:FAD i wouldn't be mad. she was phenomenal 

she could record little Lg _.5 for each project

Just now, PMM said:

no. i just want their receipt. i think that she didn't announce anything yet. I may be wrong but if they have the info, why not share it? 

They said if she a full time actress she would've had multiple projects lined up. Is that a weird sentence to understand?

:suburban:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

If Gaga became a full time actress, I'd be forced to set myself on fire. This could be a blessing in disguise.

 

:ryan3:

For REAL

 

i can't believe some liddos want her to go full time actress or it's just their cupcakery for acting like roles are showering even after the JFAD TANKERY

:ryan3:

2 minutes ago, FrederickGa said:

What party?

Formal Gathering? Solemn? Casual?

 

It'll depend.. for serious mood, I'll put the ballads like Shallow, ARUTW, Million Reasons, Y&I, Speechless, DWAS

 

for a celebration, Poker Face&Just Dance are my go to Gaga Bawps since they're universally loved

Poppers party. So, dark bawps are the best. 

4 minutes ago, kudmips7890 said:

I agree she needs at least 1 big project a year.

 

Where'd you get this info from?

 

2 minutes ago, PMM said:

no. i just want their receipt. i think that she didn't announce anything yet. I may be wrong but if they have the info, why not share it? 

I said if she was a full time actress, meaning she is not and her projects are spaced out. She doesn't have 3 projects coming out, it's hypothetical lol. 

5 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

sunbathinganimal

the way the Megan Mckenna avi was lowkey making me angrier, my time fighting with jobless OGHs is done

 

yooZwA.gif

  • ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Now sis, we know it won't already 

 

:ryan3:

 

8 minutes ago, PMM said:

it's very likely to happen 

 

8 minutes ago, GipJo said:

It will definitely happen to the global number, there is no way LG7 could be the biggest song of the year globally. For USA it depends.

 

7 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

girl DWAS is one of the biggest hits of the year the LG7 lead would be extremely lucky to have even half of its success

 

spacer.png

 

6 minutes ago, FrederickGa said:

That would be okay as NO song is bigger than DWAS for 6 straight weeks now?

glad our expectations are low so it can go #1

 

:jonny2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.