Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

The movie was good?? 

thats what i said

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post

Now why is my dad sending me news articles about the reviews and the movie flopping 

 

Not the OGHs infiltrating my family


:suburban:

 

Do any of you know a great DWAS remix (maybe on Soundcloud?) ? I have this one on repeat, but I need something new, and the other ones on YT are kinda bad :dancehall2:

 

 

Do any of you know a great DWAS remix (maybe on Soundcloud?) ? I have this one on repeat, but I need something new, and the other ones on YT are kinda bad :dancehall2:

 

 

Oh, Harelequin The Gift that you are. Listening to the album and thoroughly enjoying it (sans Good Morning:fonso:).

giphy.gif

I saw JFAD today right after watching the first Joker for the first time, and I'm honestly shocked it's doing so poorly?

 

The first one was definitely better, but this one wasn't that much worse to warrant such poor critical and commercial reaction. :ryan2:

26 minutes ago, TheGerm said:

Are we serious shes only in a half hour of this movie?

I thought she was all over it. I mean, it's a Joker movie. She was in it as much as she could be tbh 

27 minutes ago, TheGerm said:

Are we serious shes only in a half hour of this movie?

Yes. Plus HarleyGa for like 5 minutes :bibliahh:

24 minutes ago, Velvet said:

Now why is my dad sending me news articles about the reviews and the movie flopping 

 

Not the OGHs infiltrating my family


:suburban:

 

My co workers are posting on fb about joker being a joke of a movie. The GP is aware tbh

1 hour ago, eleganceislearned said:

I had to kii @ Francis Ford Coppola stanning (still so glad Megalopolis came out before & bombed harder so this film isn't so alone :camping:): 

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAwJ27kSW-f/?igsh=MXQ1NmgzdXJhOXZiYg==

Not one of the greatest and most influential directors of all time praising this movie :deadbanana2:What if we're all wrong and it's actually a masterpiece? 

I got out of my screening at 1AM and went to sleep right after and couldn't do my review. Then I woke up late for my shift and im barely getting home :deadbanana4:

 

BUT. I LOVED THE MOVIE. I liked the first movie and this was great. I had absolutely no expectations going in and had a great time. I feel like there was definitely scenes that we could have gone without as I wanted to hit fastfoward a few times but tbh all of the musical scenes other than two (For Once in my life, gonna build a mountain) were great and tied in well.

 

Will make a spoiler review going more in depth. I would want to see it again definitely though. 

The way Gar is smashing and flopping at the same time with her music/movie career

 

17HSMdI.gif

 

J:FaD bombing is a good indicator for LG7. A reverse Joanne-ASIBian experience (at intergalactic levels) is coming gworls.  :ryan3:

 

On a more serious note, where is @Kukai? I blame her absence for J:FaD. No Kukai, No success, No acclaim.

10 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

I saw JFAD today right after watching the first Joker for the first time, and I'm honestly shocked it's doing so poorly?

 

The first one was definitely better, but this one wasn't that much worse to warrant such poor critical and commercial reaction. :ryan2:

I've had a full day to stew on it... and thinking about it now, it really wasn't that bad. Like, nowhere near a Cats-level catastrophe. I personally found it a bit boring and forgettable. But I can understand how die hard fans of the first movie would have been really disappointed by it.

31 minutes ago, Velvet said:

Now why is my dad sending me news articles about the reviews and the movie flopping 

 

Not the OGHs infiltrating my family


:suburban:

 

My roommates were also criticizing the movie today, I don't even feel safe at my own place anymore 

 

moo.png

 

Monsters, you gotta organize, pull up your soccer mom sock twitter accs, your influencer tiktoks accs and just spam the whole feed with LG7 related hype stuff so Gaga will notice, you guys ain't organizing for ****, you want it all on a silver platter, be true to your names FFS 

TVrCRZr.gif

I believe FAD would've had far better reception if it wasn't tied to one of the most iconic comic book characters to ever exist. It is NOT a movie for the comic book basement dwellers and the level of backlash has a lot to do with that, imo.

 

Todd could have easily gone the fan service route, but he instead chose to make an uncompromising deep dive into the relationship between trauma and mental illness and the way society's broken, failing systems exploit those things.

 

I don't know if it was the right choice, especially given that this character's audience was NEVER going to accept a movie like this one. But the film we got was bolder, braver, and more interesting than the one that would've made the DC Bros happy, and I'm glad Gaga did it :cm:

15 minutes ago, Darkroth said:

Monsters, you gotta organize, pull up your soccer mom sock twitter accs, your influencer tiktoks accs and just spam the whole feed with LG7 related hype stuff so Gaga will notice, you guys ain't organizing for ****, you want it all on a silver platter, be true to your names FFS 

TVrCRZr.gif

I remember in ARTPOP era, a monster offered blowjob to support "Applause" lmfao 

The rewatching value of this film is crazy. Oh JFAD the masterpiece you are!:giraffe:

Truly is the ARTPOP film version! People will appreciate it after 5~10 years! Sadly only few will get it.

 

 

Edited by Soup in Teapot

5 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I remember in ARTPOP era, a monster offered blowjob to support "Applause" lmfao 

"a" monster? That was 80% of the fanbase at the time, me included sis 

TVrCRZr.gif

Not even a repost Instagram story :ahh:I low-key love how she's paying dust to the movie :ahh:not because it's getting bad reviews, but because she knows the director did her dirty. 

I wonder if she has any promo slots lined up for next week that we don't know about yet? I know she's having a quiet weekend it seems but if she's got things lined up she won't cancel them. I really hope she and her team have decided to announce next week even if she's not releasing until the 18th. It means if she does have promo she can start talking a bit more openly about the musicality of LG7 and build hype there.

 

Or if she has no promo planned then let's roll on another week of silence, I guess.

 

:ryan3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.