Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

31 minutes ago, LadyGagita said:

seriously tho,I'm extra nervous about LG7 lead now,if that one flops too…what would we do then

:jonnyknife:

She needs to pull all the tricks for LG7 era. It's a do or die situation.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I don't get this mentality. In what way does this movie connect to her music career? It's actually only benefitted DWAS and her discography seemingly.

i didn't say that,i know they are separated projects,i'm ok with winning some losing some,i don't even mind JFAD bombing,but i really hope we can win with LG7 this time,it's been so long since she thriving with her studio album

1 minute ago, Hair said:

Her Instagram bio still says OCTOBER 4 for FAD instead of OUT NOW :bibliahh::bibliahh:

 

Screenshot-2024-10-05-180606.png

The sad thing is that I actually think she's been offline entirely this weekend so far to avoid the backlash/protect her mental health. 

1 minute ago, hausofdave said:

GZG254hXkAAtBFJ?format=jpg&name=medium

The Check To Check disrespect from the critics just because she was at the low point of her career. All my jazz nerd friends said it's her best jazz work.

Just now, hausofbryan said:

The sad thing is that I actually think she's been offline entirely this weekend so far to avoid the backlash/protect her mental health. 

Absolutely, I don't blame her to be honest :sosad:

3 minutes ago, Hair said:

Her Instagram bio still says OCTOBER 4 for FAD instead of OUT NOW :bibliahh::bibliahh:

 

Screenshot-2024-10-05-180606.png

Watch her delete it next Monday when she teases LG7 lead and updates the bio

:ryan3:

2 minutes ago, charot said:

She needs to pull all the tricks for LG7 era. It's a do or die situation.

How?! In what world is Lady Gaga's career in a do or die situation? 

 

She's one of the most successful musical acts STILL to this day from her era. She's hitting streaming peaks HIGHER than stars that began in this streaming phase. It is so, so wild to me how this base validates the OGH narratives. :deadbanana:

 

Literally, barring Taylor Swift, none of her peers are as big as she is in music from her debut period. (And that's not factoring in her still successful acting career.)

5 minutes ago, Hair said:

Her Instagram bio still says OCTOBER 4 for FAD instead of OUT NOW :bibliahh::bibliahh:

 

Screenshot-2024-10-05-180606.png

Oh she's HIDING, watch her take it out completely the next time she updates her bio

 

stephm.png

 

Just now, hausofbryan said:

How?! In what world is Lady Gaga's career in a do or die situation? 

 

She's one of the most successful musical acts STILL to this day from her era. She's hitting streaming peaks HIGHER than stars that began in this streaming phase. It is so, so wild to me how this base validates the OGH narratives. :deadbanana:

 

Literally, barring Taylor Swift, none of her peers are as big as she is in music from her debut period. (And that's not factoring in her still successful acting career.)

Just kidding sis. Ofc she still THE Lady Gaga no matter what. 

The fact she's the only who did a late night interview and Joaquin got away with not having to do one


WB perhaps didn't want him to but with late show hosts, I'm sure they can have them not ask about his current controversies

9 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:
  Reveal hidden contents

is it me or i just noticed we actually never see Lee pregnant? She says she is but we never see her baby bump?

 

I presumed it's another of her lies. It was said right after he confronted her about lying. 

I know it's a a lot of "hate" train. But there is a ALOT of buzz about Gaga right now everywhere. I'm not surprised her catalog is so big right now and the 100M listeners. 
 

Her silence on social media really could be a sign that the lead is coming soon. They are clearly pushing DWAS this week. Bigger radio updates, TTH#1 and Vinyls shipped this week I remember hearing I think that is true?

 

LG7 lead might be Friday or next Friday in my opinion :angelo: With how big her updates are getting I wonder if she could make it to 110 million listeners :dies: 

 

I know Gaga already has the most days above 10 million on Spotify. How close is she to most days about 11 million on Spotify? flowers still has that record I believe 

If Happy Mistake isn't gonna get a push at all aside from the performance this week, I'm ok with completely leaving all of this behind. JFAD and HQ
 

It would have been nice to see HM surge after the performance but it didn't create a lot of buzz as I was hoping for :sad: It did what it needed to do though 

4 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

The fact she's the only who did a late night interview and Joaquin got away with not having to do one


WB perhaps didn't want him to but with late show hosts, I'm sure they can have them not ask about his current controversies

She used it to mostly talk about her relationship and harlequin, very smart of her. Phoenix is too socially awkward to do those talk shows.

58 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

 

Very sad actually.

This should have been her 2nd/3rd imperial phase. We should be now celebrating her Oscar buzz and box-office success.

Instead, we're celebrating her being only a cameo in this planned bomb...

 

I know she said she wants all of her new music to be a surprise but I think for LG7's lead it would be a good idea to announce it like a week in advance with a snippet, so it can create some buzz and people are aware she's releasing :giraffe:

1 minute ago, Andraslop said:

Very sad actually.

This should have been her 2nd/3rd imperial phase. We should be now celebrating her Oscar buzz and box-office success.

Instead, we're celebrating her being only a cameo in this planned bomb...

 

She ain't though. She's literally in most of the movie and a critical part of what drives the story.

1 minute ago, Colmillo said:

I know she said she wants all of her new music to be a surprise but I think for LG7's lead it would be a good idea to announce it like a week in advance with a snippet, so it can create some buzz and people are aware she's releasing :giraffe:

I think she should announce this coming week for 10/18. 

15 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Watch her delete it next Monday when she teases LG7 lead and updates the bio

:ryan3:

I hope she does.

 

:khalyan2:

9 hours ago, perfillusion said:
  Reveal hidden contents

RT

 

Joker: FAD 33% (-2)

 

Spoiler

RT 

 

Joker: FAD 32% (-1) 

 

3 minutes ago, Andraslop said:

Very sad actually.

This should have been her 2nd/3rd imperial phase. We should be now celebrating her Oscar buzz and box-office success.

Instead, we're celebrating her being only a cameo in this planned bomb...

 

Sis, LG7 is right there! 

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I think she should announce this coming week for 10/18. 

Need it for 10/11 so the GP can spend their holiday weekend streaming 

 

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.