Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

On 6/5/2022 at 9:56 AM, Ricardo1993 said:

Haus team are on board a plane heading somewhere

A private wedding performance last night at the Nemacolin resort just south of Pittsburgh.

 

@FameFatale

Edited by Monarch15

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Cheek To Cheek (+43.206)

Love For Sale (+39.448)

 

How is C2C outstreaming L4S when the latter is so much more recent? :psyduck:

I've said this before, but damn, the PRE-ARTPOP era was so scary (the hip, the drugs, the depression) but at the same time so fun (leaks, the outfits, the lewks, the sass, the interactions on Twitter) what a time to be a Little Monster. Then, ARTPOP era happened. I'm so happy for Gaga and her acclaim and success. But it saddens me to know that she doesn't really like pop music anymore. I hope she's happier doing everything she does now, even though I'm not too crazy over what she does these days. I've been a stan since I was 14 in Middle School. I started to lose focus around mid-Joanne era. 

9 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

I've said this before, but damn, the PRE-ARTPOP era was so scary (the hip, the drugs, the depression) but at the same time so fun (leaks, the outfits, the lewks, the sass, the interactions on Twitter) what a time to be a Little Monster. Then, ARTPOP era happened. I'm so happy for Gaga and her acclaim and success. But it saddens me to know that she doesn't really like pop music anymore. I hope she's happier doing everything she does now, even though I'm not too crazy over what she does these days. I've been a stan since I was 14 in Middle School. I started to lose focus around mid-Joanne era. 

I remember when she was a DJ for a Versace show pre ARTPOP, she was wearing a black gown and like a yellow purse, she was also walking, one of the first times we saw her walking after the hip surgery and we were all gagging on GGD as if it was the second coming of Jesus. 

16 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

Cheek To Cheek (+43.206)

Love For Sale (+39.448)

 

How is C2C outstreaming L4S when the latter is so much more recent? :psyduck:

It has better songs tbh

2 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

I remember when she was a DJ for a Versace show pre ARTPOP, she was wearing a black gown and like a yellow purse, she was also walking, one of the first times we saw her walking after the hip surgery and we were all gagging on GGD as if it was the second coming of Jesus. 

Lawd. GGD...crazy times. I remember using the School library and looking up if its possible to die from a hip accident. I thought she was going to DIE. I was so terrified. 

 

5141f95b6bb3f7382e00000f?width=600&forma

 

article-0-190497BB000005DC-981_634x696.j

lady-gaga-is-currently-in-a-wheelchair-3

 

 

 

These images are so sentimental to me. And they evoke so much emotion and nostalgia. 

DOES EVERYONE REMEMBER when we thought ARTPOP was going to sound like this??

 

 

:jonny2:

 

HMH crossing 27 million views today and 24 million streams Spotify :clap3:

 

 

nah when this photo surfaced after not seeing her for months, all the "fans" were commenting how horrible she looked, looks like a drag queen/tr*nny, and how it wasn't her and she replied with "it's me"... I was ready to start swinging

 

zero sympathy for those demanding that she interacts online more with fans after this- I hope she stays away from all the cruel sh*t that people say about her and her team. It often just goes way too far

 

gagafacepl20042013hotel.jpg

 

Edited by GagaTomFord

“Optic Intensity Eco Eyeliner” :bibliahh: 

 

If it was not written by Ga herself then it must’ve been by a DEEP liddo. 
 

 

15 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

DOES EVERYONE REMEMBER when we thought ARTPOP was going to sound like this??

 

 

:jonny2:

 

This is the look I'm talking about. There's another one close to this day when she's wearing a white hat and people though it wasn't her :toofunny2: O guess it was the make up and the pale face. 

 

47595da35cd203c92e38a9b4ddf9b6942d4449ae

 

10 minutes ago, GagaTomFord said:

nah when this photo surfaced after not seeing her for months, all the "fans" were commenting how horrible she looked, looks like a drag queen/tr*nny, and how it wasn't her and she replied with "it's me"... I was ready to start swinging

 

zero sympathy for those demanding that she interacts online more with fans after this- I hope she stays away from all the cruel sh*t that people say about her and her team. It often just goes way too far

 

gagafacepl20042013hotel.jpg

 

Same. I don't blame her for keeping away from social media. However, I don't rememember ppl saying all these horrible things! I remember so many were rejoiced and happy! 

6 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

This is the look I'm talking about. There's another one close to this day when she's wearing a white hat and people though it wasn't her :toofunny2: O guess it was the make up and the pale face. 

 

47595da35cd203c92e38a9b4ddf9b6942d4449ae

 

God this was so iconic 

3 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

God this was so iconic 

I feel like this was the era of rumors and the start of NYC Monsters trying to be cool by saying "she played an ARTPOP song for us from her car last night". 

53 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

I've said this before, but damn, the PRE-ARTPOP era was so scary (the hip, the drugs, the depression) but at the same time so fun (leaks, the outfits, the lewks, the sass, the interactions on Twitter) what a time to be a Little Monster. Then, ARTPOP era happened. I'm so happy for Gaga and her acclaim and success. But it saddens me to know that she doesn't really like pop music anymore. I hope she's happier doing everything she does now, even though I'm not too crazy over what she does these days. I've been a stan since I was 14 in Middle School. I started to lose focus around mid-Joanne era. 

When Gaga’s biopic comes out 30 years from now, I think this portion of her life will have a lot of focus. And then the movie will end with Shallow and A Star is Born to end the film at a high point. Kind of similar to the trajectory that the Aretha Franklin movie had 

I just saw her latest Horse Labs video and it pissed me off so much ddd

WQvfyHj.gif

A normal person would've just pulled the on HL after its reported bombing on Amazon, but our girl is persistent af. If only she was this persisten about her music career.

WQvfyHj.gif

"Make sure to set your reminders..." girl stfu no one's paying 50 dollars for an eyeliner in a cardboard box

WQvfyHj.gif

Playlist your current single

WQvfyHj.gif

6 minutes ago, TheFameMonster said:

"Make sure to set your reminders..." girl stfu no one's paying 50 dollars for an eyeliner in a cardboard box

WQvfyHj.gif

Playlist your current single

WQvfyHj.gif

You actually made some points here.. several 

44 minutes ago, Cheetos said:

Heard bad romance at the club last night 

ARUTW at my pottery class last Friday. They put only indie classics and then her. 

 

She's back. :foxaylove:

Edited by Blade Runner

Vanessa Hudgens just parodied HOG skii scene (spliced in with Gaga) at MTV Movie Awards :dies: followed by a Top Gun one 

 

 

Edited by Almodusa

Z100

3:05 AM: Hold My Hand

8:03 AM: Hold My Hand

12:49 PM: Hold My Hand

7:50 PM: Hold My Hand

 

KIIS FM LA

9:05 AM: Hold My Hand

2:39 PM: Hold My Hand

 

WQvfyHj.gif

 

Radio darling is doing it!

1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

When Gaga’s biopic comes out 30 years from now, I think this portion of her life will have a lot of focus. And then the movie will end with Shallow and A Star is Born to end the film at a high point. Kind of similar to the trajectory that the Aretha Franklin movie had 

Interestingly though, judging from what Gaga has said in interviews, the most difficult time of her life and the era she struggled the most mentally was the time of the Joanne Tour-ASIB-the making of Chromatica. Fans tend to think of ARTPOP as being the hardest time for her, but it seems that the worst was yet to come for her a few years later, it's just that because her career was on top of the world and she looked so happy in public nobody caught it at the time, but privately she was dealing with some really heavy ****. That's kinda why these days as a fan I don't tend to put expectations on her for stuff like more singles, more videos, more tour dates etc, because I have gathered from comments she has made that she has battled through more than we are even aware of to still be here and be Lady Gaga at all, so whatever we get from her I'm just grateful

Edited by Miichael

6 minutes ago, Artur said:

Z100

3:05 AM: Hold My Hand

8:03 AM: Hold My Hand

12:49 PM: Hold My Hand

7:50 PM: Hold My Hand

 

KIIS FM LA

9:05 AM: Hold My Hand

2:39 PM: Hold My Hand

 

WQvfyHj.gif

 

Radio darling is doing it!

This feels like a fever dream

C3z0kSW.gif

9 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Interestingly though, judging from what Gaga has said in interviews, the most difficult time of her life and the era she struggled the most mentally was the time of the Joanne Tour-ASIB-the making of Chromatica. Fans tend to think of ARTPOP as being the hardest time for her, but it seems that the worst was yet to come for her a few years later, it's just that because her career was on top of the world and she looked so happy in public nobody caught it at the time, but privately she was dealing with some really heavy ****. That's kinda why these days as a fan I don't tend to put expectations on her for stuff like more singles, more videos, more tour dates etc, because I have gathered from comments she has made that she has battled through more than we are even aware of to still be here and be Lady Gaga at all, so whatever we get from her I'm just grateful

This spill :jonnycat:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.