Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I feel like this melody of the chorus is the one Gaga should have sang. Her delivery of some of the notes don’t fit it very well but this does 

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Wait. HMH has less radio audience than Blinding Light. Why? :rip: 

18 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

 

:gaycat1:

 

 

A Top 20 pop radio HIT :eli: 

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

 

:thing: 

29 (+7) this week.

 

Can it soar up the H100 and Spotify charts next? Stay tuned :gaynetcat2:

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

3 hours ago, anklebiterrs said:

Why are they sending random influencers with 400 followers packages though? 

Influenster is a website where you can apply for those kind of thing for free, but you must a. posting on social media with hashtag required and b. leave a review in Sephora.

17 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

This is the UK version of top 40

radio, right? 

Quite a few micro-playlists added, less than 0.1M reach increase. :emofish:      
 

 

 

.

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

14 minutes ago, Cheetos said:

This is the UK version of top 40

radio, right? 

Kinda, it also factors in iTunes sales + AM streams along with radio.

 

12 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Quite a few micro-playlists added, less than 0.1M reach increase. :emofish:      

It's weird, SongStats shows 37.1M while Chartmetric shows 38.2M. One of them isn't updated yet, hopefully the former :eli:

I was at a market and HMH played. :bibliahh: The reggae/changa version of ARUTW too. :deadbanana:

Hello, Monster discord.

 

I'm finally ready to listen to HMH for the first time. I hope I won't be disappointed! Can I rate honestly in here? :WAP:

Spotify / 06.04

 

WQvfyHj.gif

 

Hold My Hand 21,278,291 (+892.563)
Shallow 1,809,037,368 (+770.596)
Bad Romance 742,469,053 (+544.684)
Poker Face 714,042,295 (+559.579)
Just Dance 558,575,456 (+502.760)

Always Remember Us This Way 775,309,385 (+484.135)
Rain On Me 804,889,760 (+458.782)

Born This Way 395.820.994 (+347.553)

 

Million Reasons (+240.151)

Telephone (+239.948)

Paparazzi (+217.369)

I'll Never Love Again (combined) (+178.808)

LoveGame (+168.649)

Alejandro (+155.974)

Judas (+145.318)

Applause (+150.291)

The Edge Of Glory (+124.346)

Sour Candy (+123.269)

Stupid Noise (+117.852)

 

911 (+60.216)

You And I (+58.213)

The Cure (+51.276)

Government Hooker (+54.865) / biggest update this year!

Marry The Night (+44.447)

G.U.Y (+42.163)

Bloody Mary (+39.584)

Perfect Illusion (+36.894)

Is That Alright? (+38.653)

Look What I Found (+31.930)

Alice (+31.175)

Free Woman (+29.386)

Replay (+27.655)

Heal Me (+24.764)

 

WQvfyHj.gif

 

Top Gun (+3.348.632)

A Star is Born (+1.751.991)

The Fame (+1.565.697)

The Fame Monster (+1.024.540)

Chromatica (+958.038)

Born This Way (+899.594)

Joanne (+386.393)

ARTPOP (+316.849)

Cheek To Cheek (+43.206)

Love For Sale (+39.448)

Dawn Of Chromatica (+88.293)

 

1 hour ago, Artur said:

Government Hooker (+54.865) / biggest update this year!

Kate Bush pack your bags

WQvfyHj.gif

Don’t you have to get permisssion from a mod to get a rate thread? :dies: 

6 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

The gaslighting...

 

Since you're pretty negative about Gaga/Monsters and you're asking, I'm gonna assume it'll be negative (and I'm also assuming it won't be your first time listening, lmao). Don't be surprised if you're reported for trolling, mods have been pretty clear to stay out of bases of artists you don't like. Funny how OGHs come here talking about a non-existent discord, lmao

I've said sincere nice things about her in here before. :michael: But I'll leave then. 

1 hour ago, TheRealGâteau said:

Hello, Monster discord.

 

I'm finally ready to listen to HMH for the first time. I hope I won't be disappointed! Can I rate honestly in here? :WAP:

 

Feel free to express your opinion:butterfly:

 

______
 

Cannot wait for the chroma ball. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.