Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, anklebiterrs said:

Can we bully Bobby and the Interscope intern on Twitter to send that TTH check? Grocery shopping queen I guess…

No, Bobby has no say in it. 
:cm:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author

I think someone posted this few pages back. So So good

 

9 minutes ago, D02 said:

Hold My Hand #55 +31

 

 

Given the point is plus/minus 3, she could be anywhere from 55 to 62. :skull: 

10 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Given the point is plus/minus 3, she could be anywhere from 55 to 62. :skull: 

I think it will be between 50 and 56

Y’all should try the Grocery playlist on AM. So many bops there, just not very current. :gaycat1:

Bad Romance being used in the best series out rn, HBO's The Staircase's latest episode

 

WKLaTLB.thumb.gif.2dee193ba71ba612bf857f

9 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Bad Romance being used in the best series out rn, HBO's The Staircase's latest episode

 

WKLaTLB.thumb.gif.2dee193ba71ba612bf857f

 

not in background à la HMH, but really USED during a scene wow

 

Just now, Kékette said:

 

not in background à la HMH, but really USED during a scene wow

 

They said "we need a song that was everywhere in that year, what's a CLASSIC from 2009/2010?"

 

WKLaTLB.thumb.gif.2dee193ba71ba612bf857f

  • Author

Sooooooo I Ain't Worried is #37 on AM US Pop. For the comparison, HMM is at #97. I think it is time to accept the L. 

9 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

Sooooooo I Ain't Worried is #37 on AM US Pop. For the comparison, HMM is at #97. I think it is time to accept the L. 

And where is IAW on the H100? In the UK? Any other official weekly chart? Exactly. :gaynetcat2:

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

Even tho I've never seen a video with it, apparently Rihanna's Woo is going viral and getting 350k+ streams, literally why does this never happen with Gaga songs? Maybe listening to Lady Gaga is uncool among the GP after all.

baboon-newspaper.gif

7 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

Sooooooo I Ain't Worried is #37 on AM US Pop. For the comparison, HMM is at #97. I think it is time to accept the L. 

You always post negative shiit, just stfu already!!

12 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

Sooooooo I Ain't Worried is #37 on AM US Pop. For the comparison, HMM is at #97. I think it is time to accept the L. 

7Rings vs. Shallow teas :mandown:

 

( :dies:)

A pop song will NEVER perform good at Apple Music, I don't know why Gaga keeps collaborating with Apple

baboon-newspaper.gif

Joanne Rattunnel selling food without price tag? Is it legal in America?

 

 

POP

+121 spins

+0,492 ai

HAC

+78 spins

+0,430 ai

AC

+39 spins

+0,223 ai

:wave:

Just now, Katniss said:

POP

+121 spins

+0,492 ai

HAC

+78 spins

+0,430 ai

AC

+39 spins

+0,223 ai

:wave:

She's COMING omg

 

G85FAVF.gif

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.