Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Nutitle said:

Ugh the way she can SMASH and BOMB at the same time

NO ONE is doing it like her

 

jy1aem-Zg35.gif

Truly a juxtaposed warholian experience 

 

jy1aem-Zg35.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Dumbledore said:

1Zwz.gif

 

I know why all of this is happening. Every day, when I wake up and before going to sleep, I pay homage to our Lord and Savior Notorious Being by playing the Paris snippet. I haven't done that today and I repent my sins. 

 

 

Well hurry up before things get even more shaky in here  :khalyan2:

2 minutes ago, atemyheartinc said:

My god, you're complaining about the Simpsons look too? It's the one used in the episode where she guest-starred.

 

I'm not ready for all the moaning regarding every minor detail during the LG7 era :deadbanana2:

The complaining will not stop with LG7

 

When Dance in the Shadows is announced as the lead single, there will be unnecessary meltdowns

its always been payback for THAT album flopping lets be real jy1aem-Zg35.gif

i just know an ogh hates to see "Sheep quoted you in a topic: " flash on their screen

1Zwz.gif

Just now, Vroom Vroom said:

The complaining will not stop with LG7

 

When Dance in the Shadows is announced as the lead single, there will be unnecessary meltdowns

Oh I know I will meltdown. Not much of a fun of the first snippet. But don't worry I WILL be streaming this one, for it is LG7 first single. I don't want another Harlequin-gate.

 

jy1aem-Zg35.gif

2 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

The complaining will not stop with LG7

 

When Dance in the Shadows is announced as the lead single, there will be unnecessary meltdowns

what do you mean judas isn't the lead?

 

AKWKTUe.gif

9 minutes ago, opbranden said:

spacer.png

Is this your JFAD review?

 

AKWKTUe.gif

2 minutes ago, Hair said:

Well hurry up before things get even more shaky in here  :khalyan2:

It's on loop! I'm doing my part!! This all I can do!!!11

1Zwz.gif

10 minutes ago, atemyheartinc said:

My god, you're complaining about the Simpsons look too? It's the one used in the episode where she guest-starred.

 

I'm not ready for all the moaning regarding every minor detail during the LG7 era :deadbanana2:

This fanbase is giving MTN Prelude Pathetique melodramatic realness

 

giphy.gif&ehk=tY%2BWVGdS5dDgYlBdttOZUiW9

Edited by CoolNebraskaGuy

26 minutes ago, Edu said:

is she still attending the la premiere or was it cancelled as well?

Wake Me Up When September Ends

 

jy1aem-Zg35.gif

11 minutes ago, opbranden said:

spacer.png

Please stream Harlequin, Gaga needs to put food on the table tonight

The jfad base pannings already beginning 

 

Soon there won't be a safe space for liddos 

 

jy1aem-Zg35.gif

8 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

1Zwz.gif

 

I know why all of this is happening. Every day, when I wake up and before going to sleep, I pay homage to our Lord and Savior Notorious Being by playing the Paris snippet. I haven't done that today and I repent my sins. 

 

 

It doesn't sound that much of a hit, it better be track #11 or something

 

jy1aem-Zg35.gif

I think @opbranden was trying to say he really enjoyed the fan screening today.

 

AKWKTUe.gif

Not the positive review starting with 

'Somewhat of a disappointment'

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Velvet said:

The jfad base pannings already beginning 

 

Soon there won't be a safe space for liddos 

 

jy1aem-Zg35.gif

I fear you will have to release the monster tag on LG7 lead release day so we can secure #200 on Spotify Global

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

I fear you will have to release the monster tag on LG7 lead release day so we can secure #200 on Spotify Global

 

spacer.png

I fear the monster tag will be half the size now 

 

jy1aem-Zg35.gif

Ngl this thread lately gives me war flashbacks in Fall of 2013 when everyone was melting down in the gagadaily chat room about the frequent red updates from Kworb and media outlets believing the angela cheng rumors :toofunny2:

33 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

what look is this even supposed to reference?

 

AKWKTUe.gif

 

we keep losing today 

it's giving Grammys 2010 Armani / TMB living dress

 

come on, I thought you were gayer than that :clack:

3 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Ngl this thread lately gives me war flashbacks in Fall of 2013 when everyone was melting down in the gagadaily chat room about the frequent red updates from Kworb and media outlets believing the angela cheng rumors :toofunny2:

sometimes a story has no end...

1Zwz.gif

7 minutes ago, Velvet said:

I fear the monster tag will be half the size now 

 

jy1aem-Zg35.gif

You can add certain KittyClowns who never leave the base

 

:ryan3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.