Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

23 minutes ago, Orsay said:

Hold on, i've been off here. Is HMH not bombing?? omffgg praise her

 

QiLHOzo.gifQiLHOzo.gifQiLHOzo.gif

It's predicted to chart next week at #10

 

QiLHOzo.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author
21 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

It's predicted to chart next week at #10

 

QiLHOzo.gif

In your dream 

QiLHOzo.gif

I streamed that 40 year old Kate Bush song 10 times today and streamed HMH 0 times :mandown:

 

I love HMH but I need to give myself breaks from listening to it. I’m still rooting for her 

Gaguita's next songs to cross the 100M mark / May streams

 

sOkjDtx.gif

 

John Wayne - 94,568,159 / +721,956

G.U.Y. - 91,236,969 / +1,339,378

Marry The Night - 86,950,325 / +1,260,171

I Don't Know What Love Is – 88,948,206 / +752,808

 

sOkjDtx.gif

 

 

3 hours ago, zoldyck said:

I really hoping for Bloody Mary to become Halloween classic, its what it deserve

This sounds quite plausible tbh. Some Liddos should use it in their TikToks. 

4 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Playlist reach: 34.8M (+1.3M)

 

sOkjDtx.gif

Slow and steady. Hoping for 880k Spotify tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, Artur said:

Gaguita's next songs to cross the 100M mark / May streams

 

sOkjDtx.gif

 

John Wayne - 94,568,159 / +721,956

G.U.Y. - 91,236,969 / +1,339,378

Marry The Night - 86,950,325 / +1,260,171

I Don't Know What Love Is – 88,948,206 / +752,808

 

sOkjDtx.gif

 

 

HMH will beat all these songs there obviously.

45 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Playlist reach: 34.8M (+1.3M)

 

sOkjDtx.gif

can you tell us what a current medium sized hit in the top 30 has in terms of spotify playlist reach? like maybe a song that is around the #25 to #30 range. I want to see how much it might need to get a peak in that real :'( 

She went viral in LATAM yesterday "Go to bed early, otherwise Lady Gaga won't give you presents for pride month tomorrow". 

4 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

can you tell us what a current medium sized hit in the top 30 has in terms of spotify playlist reach? like maybe a song that is around the #25 to #30 range. I want to see how much it might need to get a peak in that real :'( 

Majority of songs on that range are old hits (Woman, Stay, Bad Habits, That's What I Want, etc etc) so they have nice playlisting (over +70M). New songs like Provenza (#34 / 164M) or Después de la Playa (#26 / 66M) are benefitting from different factors. 

 

In my opinion, HMH playlisting should be over 55M and then grow from there. I don't think it'll happen, but let's pray. 

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

It's predicted to chart next week at #10

 

QiLHOzo.gif

on the Little Monster Hot 100, yes!

 

QiLHOzo.gif

46 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Majority of songs on that range are old hits (Woman, Stay, Bad Habits, That's What I Want, etc etc) so they have nice playlisting (over +70M). New songs like Provenza (#34 / 164M) or Después de la Playa (#26 / 66M) are benefitting from different factors. 

 

In my opinion, HMH playlisting should be over 55M and then grow from there. I don't think it'll happen, but let's pray. 

ugh I really hope it touches that range tbh. It would probably be easily doing a good 1.5 million daily streams if it had 55 million playlist reach and then it could grow and amass some more if the spotify stats pick up that the song is not being skipped much etc...I really hope the label isnt just going to move on...

9 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

“HMH is on its way to the Top 10, why?”

The Top 10: Itunes & Shazam

 

 WKLaTLB.thumb.gif.2dee193ba71ba612bf857f

Can Shazam be added to the chart formula please @billboard ?

Don't recall a Gaga song ever doing this well on Shazam, especially in the US. 

 

Must be mostly from radio, which is truly amazing. Just weird that people aren't going to stream it or buy it after hearing it :skull:

Who shazams a song playing on radio :skull: Wouldn't you have to pull the app while in your car? Who has time to do that... It's 4 minutes long and is there no commentary from the DJ?

After 14 years of stanning, I'm finally thinking of taking the plunge on tour tix for my friend's bday. Omg these prices :deadbanana4: Gaga..  greedy b***h :gaygacat2:

26 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Who shazams a song playing on radio :skull: Wouldn't you have to pull the app while in your car? Who has time to do that... It's 4 minutes long and is there no commentary from the DJ?

I shazam songs I hear in public places, sometimes even in cinema

5 minutes ago, CakeLikeLG said:

I shazam songs I hear in public places, sometimes even in cinema

I think the film version would only returns null results. :skull: 

 

Yeah public place like malls, radio in cars or cinema lobby are more plausible. 

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.