Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Miracle said:

Tbh this only shows Stupid Love is liked and remembered in the context of Chromatica, as it's doing almost the same streams nowadays as a shorter song with a collab by streaming juggernauts Blackpink which, tbh, got the same amount of promo as Stupid Love

 

 

 

same promo pls. post shallow lead single being outstreamed by album track :rip:if sour candy was a lead it would've been sitting at 500M minimum

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I wonder what kind of boost Rain On Me and Born This Way got/will get from inclusion on Pride playlists starting yesterday. :mandown:

7 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

#ThankYouTopGun :clap3:

She was also there on May 30 too it seems. :clap3: (Perhaps for May 29 too, but they didn't tweet that day.)

 

 

I'm hoping she continues to stay above Adele because she's getting a little too close to her overall streams for comfort. :dancehall:

9 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

I wonder what kind of boost Rain On Me and Born This Way got/will get from inclusion on Pride playlists starting yesterday. :mandown:

I think it will take a few more days until we start feeling the Pride boosts. But they will come! :gaycat2:

1 hour ago, Jude said:

Why did they delete the Rain on Me VMAS 2020 performance on YT. :biblio:

Most likely the rights expired and they had to remove it. Videos from shows like the VMAs can only be uploaded online for x amount of time before needing to be removed.

Spotify Viral Chart 01/06

45(+5) Hold My Hand

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

 

I's rising so slowly I don't know if I can take it

Added to Hot Hits New Zealand at #11

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

 

Yesterday it was added to HH Switzerland, a new day, a new country I guess :gaycat6:

Edited by Artur

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

Spotify Viral Chart 01/06

45(+5) Hold My Hand

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

 

I's rising so slowly I don't know if I can take it

Slow and steady wins the race.

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

 

Just now, Artur said:

Added to Hot Hits New Zealand at #11

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

It's starting woo

 

WKLaTLB.thumb.gif.2dee193ba71ba612bf857f

4 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

Most likely the rights expired and they had to remove it. Videos from shows like the VMAs can only be uploaded online for x amount of time before needing to be removed.

I wonder what kind of magic they did to keep the 2019 Oscars performance up. :jonny:

 

I've always been kinda nervous about that one, I hope it never gets deleted cuz it's such a massive video (on schedule to cross 600M in August).

1 minute ago, ItaloSimple said:

Unfortunately no Hot Hits Australia

EJcrOxBWwAEmm2N.jpg

 

 

6 minutes ago, Artur said:

Added to Hot Hits New Zealand at #11

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

 

Yesterday it was added to HH Switzerland, a new day, a new country I guess :gaycat6:

Finally! Please TTH tonight :jonny: 

2 minutes ago, ItaloSimple said:

Unfortunately no Hot Hits Australia

:monkey: you ruined my buzz 

 

Let’s hope for Hot Hits Philippines or other markets soon

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Finally! Please TTH tonight :jonny: 

Bry, it's never happening

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

3 minutes ago, ItaloSimple said:

Unfortunately no Hot Hits Australia

 

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Finally! Please TTH tonight :jonny: 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

HMH will slowly move up the charts for months 

 

Coming to peak at #1 at the Oscar’s after an intimate Tom Cruise performance 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

 

 

Following these #189 (+1) updates must be exhausting af, props to the girlies here

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

:monkey: the bullying 

stream born this way

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

2 hours ago, Jude said:

Why did they delete the Rain on Me VMAS 2020 performance on YT. :biblio:

Thank god 

 

That performance was an embarrassment  

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.