Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

8 hours ago, PopA911 said:

I feel like Why Did You Do That has the potential to go viral someday :deadbanana4:

I swear I will report every single WDYDT tok when I find one, perhaps for sexual harassment, pedophilia or audiotoxicity. 
 

 

PopA911

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

#ThankYouTopGun :clap3:

How does Rih get those streams :toofunny2:

5 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

How does Rih get those streams :toofunny2:

Frihtures 

7 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

How does Rih get those streams :toofunny2:

A **** ton of hits = more playlists = more streams  :giraffe:

16 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Thank you Adele's ARTPOP

I wonder if she can break Ga's Vegas record for the highest grossing show with her upcoming residency or if it's safe for a few more years. I'd like to imagine that her credibility as a performer would have taken a bit of a hit after the recent fiasco :fan:

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

12 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

A **** ton of hits = more playlists = more streams  :giraffe:

Better get HMH to hit status then

11 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

I wonder if she can break Ga's Vegas record for the highest grossing show with her upcoming residency or if it's safe for a few more years. I'd like to imagine that her credibility as a performer would have taken a bit of a hit after the recent fiasco :fan:

Is it even still happening? Cancelling one day before the event was not cute. 

4 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

Is it even still happening? Cancelling one day before the event was not cute. 

Supposed to be taking place this Summer I think but it’s looking bleak :rip:

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

I wonder if she can break Ga's Vegas record for the highest grossing show with her upcoming residency or if it's safe for a few more years. I'd like to imagine that her credibility as a performer would have taken a bit of a hit after the recent fiasco :fan:

 

1 hour ago, anklebiterrs said:

Is it even still happening? Cancelling one day before the event was not cute. 

Gaga’s record will be safe, A’s residency isn’t happening anymore. It hasn’t been announced yet, but the vegas residency will be cancelled and a world tour will be announced (I’m a tour insider now :alexz2:) 

9 minutes ago, Mercurio said:

 

Gaga’s record will be safe, A’s residency isn’t happening anymore. It hasn’t been announced yet, but the vegas residency will be cancelled and a world tour will be announced (I’m a tour insider now :alexz2:) 

Give us the scoop of the Cock and Balls Tour :fan:

8 hours ago, Yelero said:

May

Spotify_logo13.png

22,226,436 Followers (+252,727) 

42,898,333  Monthly Listeners (+3,796,510)

This Is Lady Gaga - 1,333,626 Followers (+13,052)

 

AcidicTeemingAfricanpiedkingfisher-max-1

Just Dance - 558,094,588 (+14,810,478) 

LoveGame - 173,668,005 (+5,321,709)

Paparazzi - 309,204,233 (+6,698,813) 

Poker Face - 713,497,384 (+16,270,031)

Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) - 49,213,282 (+486,888)

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich – 41,932,405 (+538,088) 

The Fame - 31,910,310 (+379,252) 

Money Honey – 21,308,202 (+246,330)

Starstruck – 39,819,122 (+450,532)

Boys Boys Boys – 34,617,325 (+342,174) 

Paper Gangsta - 24,914,474 (+225,079)

Brown Eyes – 17,380,771 (+176,778) 

I Like It Rough – 21,406,390 (+209,154) 

Summerboy - 19,203,996 (+284,635)

Disco Heaven - 10,408,921 (+147,188)

Retro, Dance, Freak - 2,537,194 (+11,587)

Total: 2,069,116,602  (+46,598,716)

 

tumblr_n386oq4Bg01qeuk6oo5_r1_500.gif

Bad Romance - 741,918,506 (+15,541,027)

Alejandro – 265,413,524 (+4,608,605)

Monster - 59,357,103 (+634,818) 

Speechless – 53,846,659 (+558,065)

Dance In The Dark - 38,079,550 (+403,316) 

Telephone - 436,405,542 (+7,326,594) 

So Happy I Could Die - 39,727,214 (+468,635) 

Teeth - 41,956,238 (+464,214)

Total: 1,676,704,336 (+30,005,274)

 

giphy.gif

Marry The Night - 86,950,325 (+1,260,171) 

Born This Way - 395,414,281 (+8,037,508) 

Government Hooker - 23,528,975 (+570,676)

Judas - 194,528,595 (+4,470,905)

Americano - 33,354,281 (+463,396) 

Hair – 34,661,958 (+452,194) 

Scheiße - 36,271,198 (+489,915) 

Bloody Mary - 50,306,092 (+1,328,189) 

Black Jesus + Amen Fashion – 9,083,089 (+91,077) 

Bad Kids - 14,649,693 (+137,932) 

Fashion Of His Love - 8,714,280 (+88,139) 

Highway Unicorn (Road to Love) - 13,083,592 (+120,489)

Heavy Metal Lover - 20,634,336 (+271,352) 

Electric Chapel - 13,697,378 (+151,128)

The Queen - 6,892,101 (+68,641)

Yoü And I - 129,211,120 (+1,664,261)

The Edge Of Glory - 203,119,910 (+3,676,932) 

Total: 1,274,101,204 (+23,342,905)

 

 

tumblr_mzirhjnWyU1qepknto1_500.gif

Aura - 26,514,558 (+299,299) 

Venus - 60,272,506 (+719,474) 

G.U.Y. - 91,236,969 (+1,339,378) 

Sexxx Dreams - 32,685,280 (+322,541)

Jewels N' Drugs - 14,854,052 (+125,119) 

MANiCURE - 24,298,657 (+265,987)

Do What U Want - 119,878,551

ARTPOP - 39,221,897 (+440,981) 

Swine - 21,984,106 (+211,816) 

Donatella - 38,611,424 (+540,402)

Fashion! - 22,477,680 (+258,419) 

Mary Jane Holland - 18,123,078 (+190,402) 

Dope - 17,450,464 (+149,050)

Gypsy - 27,645,279 (+265,309) 

Applause - 337,558,942 (+4,518,614)

Total: 892,813,443 (+9,646,791) 

 

tumblr_oelvdh7rTo1rv6sroo1_500.gif

Diamond Heart - 51,472,739 (+334,997)

A-YO - 76,666,155 (+413,590)

Joanne - 70,690,039 (+536,466) 

John Wayne - 94,568,159 (+721,956)

Dancin' In Circles - 52,689,629 (+338,490)

Perfect Illusion - 191,671,734 (+1,147,390) 

Million Reasons - 623,360,271 (+7,770,197)

Sinner's Prayer - 36,280,016 (+188,070)

Come To Mama - 30,253,507 (+141,757) 

Hey Girl - 38,252,757 (+228,038) 

Angel Down - 30,277,204 (+161,818) 

Grigio Girls - 30,662,031 (+165,388)

Just Another Day - 25,122,891 (+131,637) 

Angel Down (Work Tape) - 18,948,874 (+93,658) 

Total: 1,370,916,006 (+12,373,452)

 

tumblr_pg6fdxn0zM1uyg4r8o2_540.gif

Black Eyes - 73,137,674 (+520,401) 

La Vie En Rose - 66,383,608 (+602,202) 

Maybe It's Time - 123,505,891 (+1,156,887)

Out Of Time – 57,640,330 (+373,664) 

Alibi -  57,945,980 (+410,296)

Shallow - 1,808,270,306 (+23,391,033)

Music To My Eyes - 110,588,163 (+747,959) 

Diggin' My Grave - 74,389,364 (+450,754) 

Always Remember Us This Way - 774,815,751 (+14,679,993) 

Look What I Found - 128,610,083 (+963,359)

Heal Me - 76,254,560 (+538,841) 

I Don't Know What Love Is – 88,948,206 (+752,808)

Is That Alright? - 112,534,379 (+1,204,614)

Why Did You Do That - 58,556,868 (+326,740) 

Hair Body Face - 43,348,285 (+229,261) 

Before I Cry - 49,297,623 (+321,468) 

Too Far Gone - 44,802,172 (+296,487) 

I'll Never Love Again (Film Version) - 280,954,867 (+3,369,487) 

I'll Never Love Again (Extended) - 172,375,359 (+2,238,050) 

Dialogues - 86,265,680 (+831,071)

Total: 4,288,625,149 (+53,405,375)

 

0e25b4e2bcaec482d46b7040ae5e58fd66a74f44

Chromatica I - 28,320,557 (+282,134) 

Alice - 64,246,247 (+906,882)

Stupid Love - 308,491,223 (+3,530,031)

Rain On Me - 804,419,323 (+13,503,371) 

Free Woman - 62,168,445 (+852,960) 

Fun Tonight - 41,331,777 (+458,557) 

Chromatica II - 38,926,661 (+327,807) 

911 - 119,428,639 (+1,839,644) 

Plastic Doll - 39,422,892 (+371,631) 

Sour Candy - 268,239,895 (+3,761,955)

Enigma - 41,666,651 (+414,089) 

Replay - 55,303,430 (+871,418)

Chromatica III - 52,611 (+467) 

Sine from Above - 45,909,863 (+484,187)

1000 Doves - 34,648,371 (+359,564) 

Babylon - 46,204,357 (+597,554)

Total: 1,998,780,942 (+28,562,251)

 

Total (+other releases): 14,027,508,562 (+236,579,823)

 

+3.8M monthly listeners :wanda:

14B catalog streams :wanda:

5 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

+3.8M monthly listeners :wanda:

14B catalog streams :wanda:

Wait I never knew ASIB had 4bn streams :jonny:

9 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

Wait I never knew ASIB had 4bn streams :jonny:

It will join the top 10 most streamed 2018 albums soon too :gaygacat4:

 

image.png

Just now, Marry Illusion Glory said:

It will join the top 10 most streamed 2018 albums soon too :gaygacat4:

 

image.png

What a tragic list of artists. Glad to see Ms Gar Gar blessing it with her presence soon :clap3:

46 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Stupid Love - 308,491,223 (+3,530,031)

 

46 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Sour Candy - 268,239,895 (+3,761,955)

Attention!!! I hate FadGa.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.