Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I just want to have words with whoever reported this as off topic.  How on earth is Gaga's makeup off topic in the Gaga base?

 

I'm not going to expose the member who reported this, but we have too many reports that we have to deal with on an increasingly shitty server for us to have to deal with clearing these types of reports too.  

Drag those sensitive ass kissers through the muds

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I just want to have words with whoever reported this as off topic.  How on earth is Gaga's makeup off topic in the Gaga base?

 

I'm not going to expose the member who reported this, but we have too many reports that we have to deal with on an increasingly shitty server for us to have to deal with clearing these types of reports too.  

Scary to know that we have people randomly reporting in here :biblio:

  • ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I just want to have words with whoever reported this as off topic.  How on earth is Gaga's makeup off topic in the Gaga base?

 

I'm not going to expose the member who reported this, but we have too many reports that we have to deal with on an increasingly shitty server for us to have to deal with clearing these types of reports too.  

Wanted to personally apologize to @Sidney Prescottsince it was me who reported that post… I thought it was some OGH posting on that Hold My Hand thread to shade Gags somehow :deadbanana4:

Ive apologized to the mod as well, since it wasn’t meant to cause harm!! 

Sorry guys, I’m a mess :dancehall3:

Spotify 200

 

#33  (+9)    Taiwan
#56  (+9)    Switzerland
#94  (+6)    Singapore
#97  (+33)    Czech Republic
#102  (+14)    Sweden
#112  (+31)    Norway
#120  (+14)    Hong Kong
#123  (+48)    Slovakia
#133  (+27)   Hungary
#135  (+11)    Netherlands
#138  (-5)    New Zealand
#140  (+22)    Australia
#150 (NEW)    South Africa
#161  (+9)    France
#163  (+17)    United Kingdom
#177  (+6)    Italy
#183  (+11)    Denmark
#194   (NEW)    Global
#200   (NEW)    Canada

 

 

QiLHOzo.gif

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Thread ban the reporting sissy

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

 

because of a mistake? okay 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

3 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Spotify 200

 

#33  (+9)    Taiwan
#56  (+9)    Switzerland
#94  (+6)    Singapore
#97  (+33)    Czech Republic
#102  (+14)    Sweden
#112  (+31)    Norway
#120  (+14)    Hong Kong
#123  (+48)    Slovakia
#133  (+27)   Hungary
#135  (+11)    Netherlands
#138  (-5)    New Zealand
#140  (+22)    Australia
#150 (NEW)    South Africa
#161  (+9)    France
#163  (+17)    United Kingdom
#177  (+6)    Italy
#183  (+11)    Denmark
#194   (NEW)    Global
#200   (NEW)    Canada

 

 

QiLHOzo.gif

My country (relatively) stanning for once

 

QiLHOzo.gif
 

Does it’s appearance on the 200 actually influence plays? It seems the chart playlist only shows the Top 50 so it doesn’t actually get higher playlisting right?

1 minute ago, PopA911 said:

because of a mistake? okay 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

I didn't see your post skskdj I thought it was one of the OGH lurkers

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

4 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Spotify 200

 

#33  (+9)    Taiwan
#56  (+9)    Switzerland
#94  (+6)    Singapore
#97  (+33)    Czech Republic
#102  (+14)    Sweden
#112  (+31)    Norway
#120  (+14)    Hong Kong
#123  (+48)    Slovakia
#133  (+27)   Hungary
#135  (+11)    Netherlands
#138  (-5)    New Zealand
#140  (+22)    Australia
#150 (NEW)    South Africa
#161  (+9)    France
#163  (+17)    United Kingdom
#177  (+6)    Italy
#183  (+11)    Denmark
#194   (NEW)    Global
#200   (NEW)    Canada

 

 

QiLHOzo.gif

I really thought middle America would eat this song up. But it is doing way better in other countries. Interesting 

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

I didn't see your post skskdj I thought it was one of the OGH lurkers

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Thread ban the sissy that does not read the posts 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

1 minute ago, PopA911 said:

Thread ban the sissy that does not read the posts 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Blame the 503s

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

1 hour ago, MAKSIM said:

I bet it’s cause @Pikachooliked the song yesterday. 

so the first 3 days it was released, I loved it.

 

then i stopped listening to it

 

then i liked it again

 

then i became indifferent

 

and now the past 4 days i love it again

 

XlXyfDo.gif

So, the big re-launch of Haus Rats is...like 4 products??? 

Very disappointing tbh.

 

:monkey:

50 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I just want to have words with whoever reported this as off topic.  How on earth is Gaga's makeup off topic in the Gaga base?

 

I'm not going to expose the member who reported this, but we have too many reports that we have to deal with on an increasingly shitty server for us to have to deal with clearing these types of reports too.  

 

39 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

Wanted to personally apologize to @Sidney Prescottsince it was me who reported that post… I thought it was some OGH posting on that Hold My Hand thread to shade Gags somehow :deadbanana4:

Ive apologized to the mod as well, since it wasn’t meant to cause harm!! 

Sorry guys, I’m a mess :dancehall3:

 

37 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Thread ban the reporting sissy

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

 

31 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

Thread ban the sissy that does not read the posts 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

i-

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

I heard a story a girl she once told me that

 

wv1MDzU.jpg

1 hour ago, Sidney Prescott said:

 

FUDdAmqWAAUAfEE?format=jpg&name=large

 

Yay makeup wooooo so cool wow

 

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

wv1MDzU.jpg

:jonny3:

Well, Lady Gaga is not an unknown artist but yeah... Major labels really watching TikTok like a hawk because viral hits results to music consumption with less promo.

 

TikTok-to-Spotify Pipeline. 

23 minutes ago, Juanny said:

:deadbanana4:

I was ready for Hold My Oscar to become a hit but since that ain't happening I was at least looking to some cool products from HL and well... :deadbanana4:

 

Supercharged clean artistry makeup powered by innovation. Say that 5 times fast :rip:  

2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Supercharged clean artistry makeup powered by innovation. Say that 5 times fast :rip:  

If you'd told me this was a Lady Gaga ARTPOP era lyrics, I wouldn't even bat an eye. :rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.